• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

page scan
Disclaimer
Caught this in the AARP magazine:

"Every day from 4pm - 10pm, AARP members can show their cards to receive 20% off their total check. Offer valid 3/25/10 - 12/31/10"
"Coffee is also just $1 for you & your guests, 24/7"
Fine print: "Not valid with any other coupons of promotional offers. Taxes and gratuity not included. Alcoholic beverages not included. Valid at participating restaurants only."

Not sure if 'total check' includes your guests as with the coffee offer

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You could not pay me enough to eat at Denny's. YUCK!

Oh, I don't know...I kinda like Denny's. The one near me is always clean and friendly and the food is generally not bad by comparison. Their booths are also very comfortable. And they never close.

I don't go that often, but when I eat there I usually get the saturated fat special. Can't remember the name of it: the breakfast special with two eggs, two pancakes, bacon, sausages, ham, hash browns and bread. It's filling and tastes good. Never mind that the meal contains more saturated fat than an average adult should eat in an entire week. All for nine bucks.

My Wife and I went to a Dennys this afternoon after 4pm. I showed our AARP card at checkout and the Cashier gave us a discount, but Coffee was about $1.89 on the check, and she said "Before 4pm your coffee is a dollar, then after 4pm you get 20pct off your bill instead". I didn't have the Magazine to check the details or I would have questioned the method they used for the discount.

We use the card for 20% discount anytime, including breakfast. Apparently local Denny's have polices different than the chain. Check with yours.

Would have been just as effective if it was 4PM to 5PM.

The discount is for the entire check, even if only one person is an AARP Member. Also, AARP signed a Multi-year deal with Denny's so there is no end date, at least not soon. Enjoy a Grand Slam or Pancake Puppies with a discount from 4-10pm. $1.00 coffee is available 24 hours a day. There is a lot of value here for AARP Members.

I quite like Dennyís, but Iím happier using my AARP card for the car insurance discounts!

Tear up your card....no thanks

http://toninobologny.wordpress.com/2009/11/12/aarp-sellout-please-inform-every-senior-you-know/

Use your Chase AARP CC and get $100 back on first purchase. Saw at everdaysavings site.

Linky

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014