• filter:
  • 1182183184185 186
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
All illegal immigrants are criminals. All of them.

rated:
scrouds said:   All illegal immigrants are criminals. All of them.

Except the Mexicans who maintain Donald Trump's golf courses. Those are the good Mexicans.

rated:
I didn't say they weren't good people, just criminals.

rated:
JorgeBurrito said:   scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   They had to reinforce the shock and struts on the clown car, but Chris Christie managed to get himself in there. As long as you don't need to cross any bridges in your daily travel, he is your man.
I don't follow Christie, what's that's reference?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Lee_lane_closure_scandal aka bridgegate

Haha, that's some payback. Honestly he's from Jersey, I just assumed he was dirty. Now we know for sure.

rated:
  So was Rosa Parks.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   scrouds said:   All illegal immigrants are criminals. All of them.
  So was Rosa Parks.

So was George Washington. Tell me why you think our current immigration laws are wrong.

rated:
scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   They had to reinforce the shock and struts on the clown car, but Chris Christie managed to get himself in there. As long as you don't need to cross any bridges in your daily travel, he is your man.

Haha, that's some payback. Honestly he's from Jersey, I just assumed he was dirty. Now we know for sure.

That was kind of my thoughts as well.  There was a lot of people that seemed surprised Christie...or I mean Christie's aides, would do something like this, but they must be new to Jersey politics.

rated:
scrouds said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
  So was Rosa Parks.

So was George Washington. Tell me why you think our current immigration laws are wrong.

Who did Rosa Parks or the vast majority of illegal immigrants kill?

rated:
All murderers are criminals, but not all criminals are murderers.

Shitty parry. Come on, you can do better than that. Answer the question

rated:
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   

That was kind of my thoughts as well.  There was a lot of people that seemed surprised Christie...or I mean Christie's aides, would do something like this, but they must be new to Jersey politics.

Exercise caution, JorgeBurrito, about joking about people's weight.  The politically correct in both parties might come after you big time for making insensitive jokes about people who are unable to control their obesity LOL.  

If I recall correctly, a bipartisan investigation found that Christie wasn't aware of the bridge issue.  Am I wrong about that?  

Personally, I like Christie's direct answer approach (referred to as in-your-face, non-apologetic response by most news reporters).    At least the public has some idea where he truly stands on issues

rated:
bighitter said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   

Exercise caution, JorgeBurrito, about joking about people's weight.  The politically correct in both parties might come after you big time for making insensitive jokes about people who are unable to control their obesity LOL.  

If I recall correctly, a bipartisan investigation found that Christie wasn't aware of the bridge issue.  Am I wrong about that?  

Personally, I like Christie's direct answer approach (referred to as in-your-face, non-apologetic response by most news reporters).    At least the public has some idea where he truly stands on issues

The report just said their was no conclusive evidence, there was some circumstantial evidence in the report that he knew.  I would be surprised if he did not know and/or directed it, he is smart enough to cover his tracks, but I suppose it is possible.  Of course if we use the same standard that Republicans use for Obama, a lack of knowledge of what your staff is doing is no excuse.

I think Christie is corrupt and a pathological liar, but I admit I can't help but like him when he speaks.  He is charismatic and I certainly appreciate someone that seems like he might try to cut through the b.s. that is D.C..   Of course he is yet another Republican governor who has sent his states economy into the crapper.

rated:
JorgeBurrito said:   
bighitter said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   
scrouds said:   

The report just said their was no conclusive evidence, there was some circumstantial evidence in the report that he knew.  I would be surprised if he did not know and/or directed it, he is smart enough to cover his tracks, but I suppose it is possible.  Of course if we use the same standard that Republicans use for Obama, a lack of knowledge of what your staff is doing is no excuse.

I think Christie is corrupt and a pathological liar, but I admit I can't help but like him when he speaks.  He is charismatic and I certainly appreciate someone that seems like he might try to cut through the b.s. that is D.C..   Of course he is yet another Republican governor who has sent his states economy into the crapper.

I'm curious -- what specifically makes you think Christie is corrupt and a pathological liar?

Regarding your comment about New Jersey's economy being sent to the crapper, most people in New Jersey realize their  economic problems became far worse during Jon Corzine's watch, who was heavily supported by the unions.  That's why they voted for Christie.    Christie has made some significant progress with the public employees unions but that is an ongoing and uphill battle.

From wikipedia: Corzine served five years of a six-year U.S. Senate term representing New Jersey before being elected Governor in 2005. He was defeated for re-election in 2009 by Republican Chris Christie. In March 2010, Corzine was named chairman and CEO of MF Global Inc., a financial services firm specializing in futures brokerage. The company filed for bankruptcy protection in October 2011 after losing $1.6 billion of customer money[l=[4]][/l]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Corzine#cite_note-reuters.com-4 and Corzine resigned on November 4, 2011 

rated:
scrouds said:   
scrouds said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
  So was Rosa Parks.

I don't understand why you want me to ask my own question, but the answer is, Rosa parks and the vast majority of illegal immigrants killed nobody.

rated:
Christie's an ass.
Source: I have lived here in NJ for 15 years.
He's a prime example of the idiom "Empty vessels make the most noise".

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
scrouds said:   
scrouds said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
  So was Rosa Parks.

I don't understand why you want me to ask my own question, but the answer is, Rosa parks and the vast majority of illegal immigrants killed nobody.

Scrouds and Deusxmachina again give red to truth.

rated:
Rand Paul snubbed by the NRA. http://www.redstate.com/diary/freedomrepublican/2015/04/09/rand-paul-strong-second-amendment-according-nra/

rated:
larrymoencurly said:     Scrouds and Deusxmachina again give red to truth.
  Suddenly larrymoencurly cares about truth.  And larrymoencurly gives red all over the place to truth that he doesn't like.

rated:
scrouds said:   Rand Paul snubbed by the NRA. http://www.redstate.com/diary/freedomrepublican/2015/04/09/rand-...
  You should have quoted parts of the story.  The last comment is exactly what should happen.
. said: Paul has an A-rating from the NRA, but the objective grading of his gun-rights credentials has little to do with the politics of the pro-gun lobby, wherein his involvement with extremist groups tied to his father, former congressman and libertarian-icon Ron Paul, has not won him many friends.

“Sometimes the NRA doesn’t like it when people are bigger defenders of the issue than they are,” the source suggested. “They also don’t like it that he helps other, stronger groups like the Gun Owners of America and the National Association for Gun Rights.”
“It was no secret that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) 84% is more pro-gun than the NRA,” Mr. Brown said.

Mr. Brown slammed the NRA as a tool of the Washington insiders Mr. Paul has focused his campaign on opposing.

“I’ve been a gun lobbyist for 22 years and there’s never been a point at which we did not have tension,” he said. “We’re younger, we’re hungrier and we care less about the cocktail parties in Washington, D.C.”

Whose fault is it that GOA and the NAGR are more principled than the NRA?

“The interesting thing is that there’s probably no greater advocate for the Second Amendment in Congress than myself,” Paul said today. “To not be invited, probably, will serve more to cast aspersions on their group than it would on me.

And since when can the name "Paul" be mentioned at neocon Red State?  They were banning people in 2012 for merely mentioning Ron Paul's name.

rated:
deusxmachina said:   
larrymoencurly said:     Scrouds and Deusxmachina again give red to truth.
  Suddenly larrymoencurly cares about truth.  And larrymoencurly gives red all over the place to truth that he doesn't like.

I was told, "Shitty parry. Come on, you can do better than that. Answer the question," but the only question was from me:  Who did Rosa Parks or the vast majority of illegal immigrants kill?  Show where I didn't answer it truthfully.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   

I was told, "Shitty parry. Come on, you can do better than that. Answer the question," but the only question was from me:  Who did Rosa Parks or the vast majority of illegal immigrants kill?  Show where I didn't answer it truthfully.

And he's right.  Yours was a shitty parry.  He asked you why current immigration laws are wrong, and so you try to deflect and start talking about how Rosa Parks and some illegal aliens didn't kill anyone.  I'd post links to news stories of illegal aliens who have killed people, but I assume you wouldn't care and would just make more excuses for them.

I've asked people who say we need universal background checks for guns or need to ban guns why they trust millions of illegal aliens to enter the country without a background check and things.  "Oh, those people are just here to get a job to feed their family.  They are all wonderful."  uh-huh.  I guess it's ok to let those wonderful illegal aliens who don't need a background check to buy guns then.

Or one of my favorites: 
"Mexico and the U.S. have a gun problem because illegal guns go across the border."
"Well, secure the border then so illegal things can't go across it."
"But if we did that, how are illegal aliens and terrorists supposed to get across it?"

rated:
deusxmachina said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

And he's right.  Yours was a shitty parry.  He asked you why current immigration laws are wrong, and so you try to deflect and start talking about how Rosa Parks and some illegal aliens didn't kill anyone.  I'd post links to news stories of illegal aliens who have killed people, but I assume you wouldn't care and would just make more excuses for them.

I've asked people who say we need universal background checks for guns or need to ban guns why they trust millions of illegal aliens to enter the country without a background check and things.  "Oh, those people are just here to get a job to feed their family.  They are all wonderful."  uh-huh.  I guess it's ok to let those wonderful illegal aliens who don't need a background check to buy guns then.

Or one of my favorites: 
"Mexico and the U.S. have a gun problem because illegal guns go across the border."
"Well, secure the border then so illegal things can't go across it."
"But if we did that, how are illegal aliens and terrorists supposed to get across it?"

Where's the question below?  The only one I see is mine:
larrymoencurly said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
scrouds said:   
scrouds said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
  So was Rosa Parks.

Scrouds and Deusxmachina again give red to truth.

rated:
So, is your premise that immigration law should be abandoned? ie. Open border?

I ask since you are attempting to draw a parallel to the segregation laws of the past.

rated:
What he said. My direct quote: Tell me why you think our current immigration laws are wrong.

rated:
[L=[L=http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/06/illegal-alien-murderer-says-he... said: http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/06/illegal-alien-murderer-says-he...]http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/06/illegal-alien-murderer-says-he-chose-san-francisco-for-its-sanctuary-city-policies-video/][/L]

Francisco Sanchez admitted to fatally shooting 32-year-old Kate Steinle last week in San Francisco — he moved to the city, he says, because he knew that he would not be deported due to its “sanctuary city” policies.
In keeping with those policies, the San Francisco sheriff’s department declined to honor a detainer request issued by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in March. The federal agency turned Sanchez over to the sheriff’s department, which had a drug warrant for him. At the time, ICE issued a written detainer request asking that the sheriff’s department send notice before releasing Sanchez.

Instead, the sheriff’s department dropped the charges against Sanchez and — ignoring ICE’s request — released him back onto San Francisco’s streets.

Less than three months later, Sanchez shot Steinle, who was walking with her father and a friend on Pier 14.

The shooting will likely have some political fallout. All four Democratic presidential candidates have expressed support for or voted in favor of sanctuary city policies.

Move along, folks.  Nothing to see here.  Just another harmless "undocumented immigrant."

rated:
deusxmachina said:   

Francisco Sanchez admitted to fatally shooting 32-year-old Kate Steinle last week in San Francisco — he moved to the city, he says, because he knew that he would not be deported due to its “sanctuary city” policies.

In keeping with those policies, the San Francisco sheriff’s department declined to honor a detainer request issued by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in March. The federal agency turned Sanchez over to the sheriff’s department, which had a drug warrant for him. At the time, ICE issued a written detainer request asking that the sheriff’s department send notice before releasing Sanchez.

Instead, the sheriff’s department dropped the charges against Sanchez and — ignoring ICE’s request — released him back onto San Francisco’s streets.

Less than three months later, Sanchez shot Steinle, who was walking with her father and a friend on Pier 14.

The shooting will likely have some political fallout. All four Democratic presidential candidates have expressed support for or voted in favor of sanctuary city policies.

Move along, folks.  Nothing to see here.  Just another harmless "undocumented immigrant."

Under what legal doctrine or mechanism is a city able to  choose to ignore federal laws that  local politicians prefer not to enforce? If some cities' politicians choose to ignore federal immigration law (without any legal consequences), why shouldn't other cities be able to "cherry pick" laws that they think are politically unpopular in their district?

In Los Angeles, we have had similar "random" shootings by illegal immigrants who had been previously arrested for crimes but were not deported as they should have been under existing federal law.  

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   So, is your premise that immigration law should be abandoned? ie. Open border?

I ask since you are attempting to draw a parallel to the segregation laws of the past.

Who are you asking?

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
ZenNUTS said:   So, is your premise that immigration law should be abandoned? ie. Open border?

Who are you asking?

might as well ask a rock

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1182183184185 186
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015