• filter:
  • 1175176177178 179
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
KayK said:   Hillary will be the most qualified, experience wise, candidate in a while.. certainly more than presidents in the past 20 years.
Foreign diplomatic experience as being a secretary of state is far more worthy than being a senator, state governor, etc.

plus you can always email her at HillyLovesBill@hillaryclinton.com

rated:
scrouds said:   Marco Rubio of Florida is also announcing today.
  Indeed, he is now the official 3rd entrant in the GOP clown car.  One wanders if Republicans are ready for a president that believes not all immigrants are terrorists looking to take your job.  Perhaps the first entrant into the clown car that actually has a shot at the nomination (even if remote).  

rated:
JorgeBurrito said:     Indeed, he is now the official 3rd entrant in the GOP clown car.  One wanders if Republicans are ready for a president that believes not all immigrants are terrorists looking to take your job.  Perhaps the first entrant into the clown car that actually has a shot at the nomination (even if remote).  
  Republicans are fine with immigrants.  They just may not think highly of ILLEGAL ALIENS who have no respect for the law, for Americans, or for America.

And Democrats will need an entirely new car for their clowns since Hillary's clownishness fills up one car all on her own.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   The #1 reason to want Hillary in the White House: Kate McKinnon's impresson of her:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK2Mvd-nH9o

Bill will be back, with interns!

rated:
moonbeam said:   
ganda said:   The Comment Counter on the story about Hillary announcing over at Fox News is spinning like a gas pump LOL.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/12/clinton-announces-201...

I usually vote straight Democratic, but even I don't want to see Mrs. Clinton in the White House.

I'll take Secretary Clinton over an outright fraud like Senator Fauxcahontas Warren. 

SNL could have a field day with her deer-in-the-headlights look anytime asks her a question.  The day she was sworn in a reporter asked her a foreign policy question.  I watched her get the deer eyes, turn to Governor Patrick for an answer, and he threw her under the bus saying something to the effect of "Whoa, Lizzy, that's not my problem, you're supposed to be able to have your own thoughts." 

Extremely sad that MA voters fell for her schtick.  I'll be voting for Hillary again if Lizzy's lying and runs.

rated:
This probably deserved its own thread.. the level of failures on this one is simply mind-numbing. Who in their right mind give a badge and a gun to a 72 yo grandpa to play cop and robber? The sheriff should be jailed too.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   This probably deserved its own thread.. the level of failures on this one is simply mind-numbing. Who in their right mind give a badge and a gun to a 72 yo grandpa to play cop and robber? The sheriff should be jailed too.
  "You have to remember, this is Oklahoma."

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   
larrymoencurly said:   The #1 reason to want Hillary in the White House: Kate McKinnon's impresson of her:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK2Mvd-nH9o 
  Bill will be back, with interns!

Congress can impeach a president, but they can't impeach the first man.

rated:
mapatsfan said:   I'll take Secretary Clinton over an outright fraud like Senator Fauxcahontas Warren.
Not all politicians from Massachusetts are losers. For example, Mitt Romney -- no...remember Dukakis? Well, there was Ted Kennedy!  OK, you can have good sports teams or good politicians, but not both.
mapatsfan said:   SNL could have a field day with her deer-in-the-headlights look anytime asks her a question.  The day she was sworn in a reporter asked her a foreign policy question.  I watched her get the deer eyes, turn to Governor Patrick for an answer, and he threw her under the bus saying something to the effect of "Whoa, Lizzy, that's not my problem, you're supposed to be able to have your own thoughts." 

Extremely sad that MA voters fell for her schtick.  I'll be voting for Hillary again if Lizzy's lying and runs.

Regular bad or Alaska governor bad?  Because the impression most people get from Elizabeth Warren is that she's honest but bland, so bland that the cheapshot crowd has to get its insults from the Walter Crankcase School of Humor (Lorne Michaels reference).

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   I'll take Secretary Clinton over an outright fraud like Senator Fauxcahontas Warren.
Not all politicians from Massachusetts are losers. For example, Mitt Romney -- no...remember Dukakis? Well, there was Ted Kennedy!  OK, you can have good sports teams or good politicians, but not both.
mapatsfan said:   SNL could have a field day with her deer-in-the-headlights look anytime asks her a question.  The day she was sworn in a reporter asked her a foreign policy question.  I watched her get the deer eyes, turn to Governor Patrick for an answer, and he threw her under the bus saying something to the effect of "Whoa, Lizzy, that's not my problem, you're supposed to be able to have your own thoughts." 

Regular bad or Alaska governor bad?  Because the impression most people get from Elizabeth Warren is that she's honest but bland, so bland that the cheapshot crowd has to get its insults from the Walter Crankcase School of Humor (Lorne Michaels reference).

Your're kidding, right?  Most people think Elizabeth Warren is honest but bland???  LarryMoeCurly, if you honestly believe that, you really need to expand your circle of friends, mentors and acquaintances.  I realize the Democratic voter's benchmark for honesty is at an all-time low these days, but geez, please don't make Kennedy spin in his grave.

rated:
I think people like Cruz and Warren have their places, that place is certainly not as the president but they tend to bring up issues that more centrist Dems and Repubs don't want to talk about and that is not necessarily a bad thing. For example Warren bringing up the point that the companies that we had to bail out because they were too big to fail are now even bigger is something we should be talking about and don't.

rated:
JorgeBurrito said:   I think people like Cruz and Warren have their places, that place is certainly not as the president but they tend to bring up issues that more centrist Dems and Repubs don't want to talk about and that is not necessarily a bad thing. For example Warren bringing up the point that the companies that we had to bail out because they were too big to fail are now even bigger is something we should be talking about and don't.
  Like Governent Motors that still owes us $25B?  Or do you mean banks? 

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
JorgeBurrito said:   I think people like Cruz and Warren have their places, that place is certainly not as the president but they tend to bring up issues that more centrist Dems and Repubs don't want to talk about and that is not necessarily a bad thing. For example Warren bringing up the point that the companies that we had to bail out because they were too big to fail are now even bigger is something we should be talking about and don't.

The loans to banks actually made a profit. Even the loans to the auto industry have been largely repaid.

rated:
moonbeam said:   
Kandykornhead said:   

The loans to banks actually made a profit. Even the loans to the auto industry have been largely repaid.  

GM got bailed to the tune of $50B, IIRC.  They paid us back with stock that worth $25B.  Not exactly FW.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   

Correction: all politicians from Massachusetts are losers.   Most peoples' impressions about her are incorrect, shaped by MSDNC.  She's about as honest as Ted Kennedy, and two orders of magnitude less honest than Mike Dukakis.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   JorgeBurrito said:   I think people like Cruz and Warren have their places, that place is certainly not as the president but they tend to bring up issues that more centrist Dems and Repubs don't want to talk about and that is not necessarily a bad thing. For example Warren bringing up the point that the companies that we had to bail out because they were too big to fail are now even bigger is something we should be talking about and don't.

Both, I don't have much of a problem with the bailouts of the bank nor auto industry, I think it had to be done, and I realize in both cases they have largely been repaid. Having said that, congress should have made damn sure we never would have to do it again.

rated:
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

Correction: all politicians from Massachusetts are losers.   Most peoples' impressions about her are incorrect, shaped by MSDNC.  She's about as honest as Ted Kennedy, and two orders of magnitude less honest than Mike Dukakis.

I don't follow Warren all that closely, I know about the whole claiming she was part Indian thing, has there been other instances where she has been dishonest? Not talking about she sees the world differently than I do type things, but actual time where she was caught outright lying. As I said earier all politicians lie, and I am not saying you are wrong, but you seem to have this opinion on Warren quite strongly and just curious what incidents it is based on.

rated:
bighitter said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

Your're kidding, right?  Most people think Elizabeth Warren is honest but bland???  LarryMoeCurly, if you honestly believe that, you really need to expand your circle of friends, mentors and acquaintances.  I realize the Democratic voter's benchmark for honesty is at an all-time low these days, but geez, please don't make Kennedy spin in his grave.

I just saw her interview with Conan, and Sen. Warren came across as honest but bland, in a good way.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   

It would have been a bad idea to bail out General Motors in normal times, but the Great Recession wasn't normal times, and drastic measures had to be taken to prevent it from becoming the Great Depression II and increasing the unemployment rate to European levels.  Even Ford, which took no federal money, thought that without government help, suppliers would have been so disrupted that even Ford would have suffered parts shortages.  However US government bailouts of private industry haven't been nearly as extreme as those in other countries, and the federal overseers have tended to act like investment bankers rather than charities and have required big cutbacks, as evidenced by Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Saturn disappearing in the GM bailout.  

rated:
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

For that to be true, the 400 viewers of MSNBC would each have to brainwash 100,000+ other people.

Are you posting from a bar where everybody is watching the Celtics or Red Sox? Have you ever posted from anywhere but a bar?  I don't mean this as an insult, i.e., assume that you ever post from anywhere else.

rated:
Never could post from a bar, didn't have a capable phone until a couple of weeks ago and FW isn't going on it.

Should have said media in general, not limited to MSNBC.

She's a fraud, lies about herself where and when necessary, promotes her populist view while hiding her 1%-er status, teaching 1 class at Harvard for $350,000, zero knowledge of foreign affairs, and her self-righteous lecturing attitude makes me ill.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

For that to be true, the 400 viewers of MSNBC would each have to brainwash 100,000+ other people.

Are you posting from a bar where everybody is watching the Celtics or Red Sox? Have you ever posted from anywhere but a bar?  I don't mean this as an insult, i.e., assume that you ever post from anywhere else.

Larrymoecurly, let's skip the ad hominem attacks, okay?  Mapatsfan often raises very valid points.  Let's stick to a debate of the validity of the points each of us make on each side of the political spectrum.  

That being said, I have to confess, though, that I laughed about your comment about MSNBC.  If Hillary is elected, MSNBC's Chris Matthews' career  (a speech writer for Democratic President Carter) weekly's diatribe against Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky debacle, is toast.  Good thing, because as amusing as it was, Matthews is an idiot. 

rated:
Bighitter, you're just going to have to learn to ignore him. It's not worth trying. Most people will have a discussion and eventually agree to disagree. With him, it's always personal. With him, if he can't attack your ideas, he will just attack you.

rated:
mapatsfan said:   Never could post from a bar, didn't have a capable phone until a couple of weeks ago and FW isn't going on it.

Should have said media in general, not limited to MSNBC.

She's a fraud, lies about herself where and when necessary, promotes her populist view while hiding her 1%-er status, teaching 1 class at Harvard for $350,000, zero knowledge of foreign affairs, and her self-righteous lecturing attitude makes me ill.

You've voted for worse -- much, much worse, even when you didn't think you were voting for the lesser of two evils.  And you'll do it again.

rated:
bighitter said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

Larrymoecurly, let's skip the ad hominem attacks, okay?  Mapatsfan often raises very valid points.  Let's stick to a debate of the validity of the points each of us make on each side of the political spectrum.  

That being said, I have to confess, though, that I laughed about your comment about MSNBC.  If Hillary is elected, MSNBC's Chris Matthews' career  (a speech writer for Democratic President Carter) weekly's diatribe against Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky debacle, is toast.  Good thing, because as amusing as it was, Matthews is an idiot. 

Don't be a self-appointed busy body mod.   It would be insulting to accuse a Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fan of being anywhere but a neighborhood bar and watching the game.  You'd understand if you had teams worth the loyalty.

rated:
Congrats, LMC, you just joined a very exclusive club. I think you're the third or fourth, in 12 years.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Congrats, LMC, you just joined a very exclusive club. I think you're the third or fourth, in 12 years.
  Thank you, Satan.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:     Thank you, Satan.
  I didn't do it.

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
bighitter said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

Don't be a self-appointed busy body mod.   It would be insulting to accuse a Patriots/Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins fan of being anywhere but a neighborhood bar and watching the game.  You'd understand if you had teams worth the loyalty.

Close, Patriots/Yankees/Bruins fan; not a Sox fan and basketball sux, like all Mass politicians.

rated:
If Russia likes helping Iran so much, why don't they just give her a few nukes?

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   If Russia likes helping Iran so much, why don't they just give her a few nukes?
One thing Russia has long been paranoid about is giving anybody else nukes.  I think the only exception they ever made was Cuba in the early 1960s, probably because military communication was so bad back then.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1175176177178 179
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015