• filter:
  • 1157158159160 161
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MVP9596 said:   KayK said:   O yeah.. those two.

Updated:

Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Pakistan

VS

Ukraine, Poland, Germany, UK, USA, South Korea, India

Can we trade India for Cuba and a future 7th round pick?
KK
Looks like you may have to

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Russian-interests-in-Crimea-legitimate-India/articleshow/31557852.cms
"NEW DELHI: India believes Russia has "legitimate interests" in Ukraine — a position that is opposed to the stand of the West on the latest crisis."

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
KayK said:   O yeah.. those two.

Updated:

VS

KK

We should spend all our money on one guy and have everybody else suck.  That way we won't make the playoffs.  Then in three years we trade him and get another expensive guy.

Like the Vikings. 

DS: "how's the game going?  Oh we're up 28-10 at the end of the third?  The Vikings are going to win for sure!"
Mrs. KKH: "Dude you're 14 years old.  Have you not been watching this team you're whole life?"

rated:
KayK said:   MVP9596 said:   KayK said:   O yeah.. those two.

Updated:

VS

KK
Looks like you may have to

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Russian-interests-in-Crimea-legitimate-India/articleshow/31557852.cms
"NEW DELHI: India believes Russia has "legitimate interests" in Ukraine — a position that is opposed to the stand of the West on the latest crisis."

India probably thinks they would then be able to use it as a precedent for Kashmir.

rated:
I bet Ukraine is really happy they gave up their nukes when they became independent... This is going to make it real hard for nations that get nukes give them up.

rated:
kamalktk said:   I bet Ukraine is really happy they gave up their nukes when they became independent... This is going to make it real hard for nations that get nukes give them up.
  It won't surprise me if Japan gets nuke next.  Taiwan tried and almost succeeded until a CIA mole turned on them.  South Korea is also on the short list of possible nuke power club.

People ask why do America have to go to the bat for some place we don't care about.  This is part of the reason why.  The irony to me is that we were actually safer during the cold-war from the nuclear trigger.

Also note that's why US spy on their "friends".

rated:
Where are all the peacenik now when Russian gunmen rides into town? Or privacy advocate's outrage when FSB broadcast phone calls between Western leaders?

The silence of the left wing anti-US movement speaks volumes.

rated:
kamalktk said:   I bet Ukraine is really happy they gave up their nukes when they became independent... This is going to make it real hard for nations that get nukes give them up.
Actually it's still better because Ukraine couldn't use them without retaliation, and even if no nukes were fired, Russia would be much more likely to invade all of Ukraine to prevent the use of those weapons.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   
  It won't surprise me if Japan gets nuke next.  Taiwan tried and almost succeeded until a CIA mole turned on them.  South Korea is also on the short list of possible nuke power club.

Japan already has nukes, but they're just not completely assembled. That was leaked by a government press spokesman who was asked how fast Japan could produce a nuke, and he said 181 days. Also despite denials by all nations involved, since 1957 the German and Japanese militaries have been integrated into US nuclear forces.

rated:
To morecowbell and KKH, none of it was about vietnam, service, war. Just Alabama politics and Republicans.

I respect the Service he provided in uniform, and thankful, just not in Alabama Politics.

rated:
FrugalFreak said:   To morecowbell and KKH, none of it was about vietnam, service, war. Just Alabama politics and Republicans.

I respect the Service he provided in uniform, and thankful, just not in Alabama Politics.

Figured it was like that, all good FF.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1157158159160 161
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014