• Text Only
rated:
Here are some national weather links to look at:
Today's National Weather :
Image Link
Tomorrow's National Weather:
Image Link

National Radar for past two hours : Radar

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
the weather's here. wish you were beautiful

Thank you KK Roker.

44F and sunny now, supposed to 49F tomorrow.

50F and sunny. Hopefully any snow we get tomorrow will melt quickly.

56F and humid, pretty nice.

High of 43 today. The ice in the gutters is even melting! This has been one odd winter. One constant: I won't say they are always bitching, let's just say that farmers are always wary. An article in the local rag today said that such a dry winters has farmers concerned. Funny because the last two winters had farmers under water.

<frozen hands
Cold!
I have yet to dig out my gloves this winter which I had ample opportunity to regret today as my cab home was late picking me up.
Brrrrrr

Ummmmm, yeah, once again a perfect 75 clear and sunny

Sorry.........

This has been the most mild fall and winter I have ever seen here

1-3 inches over night :\

hubby thinks i romanticize california
idohair said:   Ummmmm, yeah, once again a perfect 75 clear and sunny

Sorry.........

idohair said:   Ummmmm, yeah, once again a perfect 75 clear and sunny

Sorry.........

Yeah...it's rough but someone has to put up with it.

weatherman effed up. no snow. but i guess im okay with that

40F and bright sunny today

Currently 14 degrees. Brrr.

36F & sunny, high of 44F this afternoon.

Currently 41F

Hi's for the week:
Today : 47F
Tomorrow : 55F
Thursday : 54F
Friday : 53F
Saturday : 45F

46F and cloudy, predicted high of 51F today

ETA: 50F over in Boston already and it's only 9am.

52 and mostly sunny.

MajorDarkside said:   52 and mostly sunny. 57F here right now.. high of 59F.
La Nina at it's best.

74, but should be closer to 47. Lovin' it!

Had snow overnight!

MajorDarkside said:   Had snow overnight! Yea.. same here. Totally unexpected.. between 1.5 and 2 inches accourding to this link.. but feels more like half an inch.

KayK said:   between 1.5 and 2 inches .. but feels more like half an inch.

That's what she said!

Wind. Near noon changing to more wind. There are chihuahua and other small dog warnings. Children need to put rocks in their pockets.

webferret said:   Wind. Near noon changing to more wind. There are chihuahua and other small dog warnings. Children need to put rocks in their pockets.

Saw some people on the national news last night getting knocked off their feet by the wind.

Going to be 75 here today with winds picking up around 3. Unfortunately, I'm heading to Boston where they are currently experiencing some snow.

MajorDarkside said:   webferret said:   Wind. Near noon changing to more wind. There are chihuahua and other small dog warnings. Children need to put rocks in their pockets.

Saw some people on the national news last night getting knocked off their feet by the wind.

Here? Cuz it wouldn't surprise me. I struggle to keep my Camry on the road. Glass companies were busy replacing business doors because the slam broke the glass.

We sort of joke about it: in the spring, we'll have days of sustained winds in the Tropical Storm range. Not at all unusual to have 60-70 mph winds here. It's like living for days in a baby tornado.

Things you have to think about when it's windy:

1. Hair style. Ponytails. Do NOT attempt a hat.
2. Car doors. If you have to park close, you MUST hang on to your car door. It will wham into the neighbor's car.
3. No heels. You'll tip over go boom.
4. Dresses. Wear cute panties.
5. Earrings. Long ones will beat the side of your face.

webferret said:   Here? Cuz it wouldn't surprise me. I struggle to keep my Camry on the road. Glass companies were busy replacing business doors because the slam broke the glass.

Not sure where the video was from. Looked like they were waiting at a bus stop or something.

We'll be a little windy on Saturday. Wind gusts up to 45 MPH all day Saturday.

Flurries and 32F outside Boston now. Supposed to turn to rain later. Here's hoping we keep our snow-less streak alive.

first we avoided a tornado on friday
now it is heavily snowing, I can only hope it is not sticking cuz I got groceries to get for the week

Its clear, sunny and 86 out right now. Tomorrow is suppose to be 76

No winter at all for us....... does this mean we will have a hot summer??? I hope not

12 degrees.

MajorDarkside said:   12 degrees.really? 28 here.. and i'm not THAT far from you.
43 high today..
57 high tomorrrow! 63 high friday! Less than 50% cloud cover both days!

KayK said:   MajorDarkside said:   12 degrees.really? 28 here.. and i'm not THAT far from you.
43 high today..
57 high tomorrrow! 63 high friday! Less than 50% cloud cover both days!

Yep. This area can be one of the coldest. Weird. Cold settles in at night sometimes between a couple mountain ranges.

16F
Feels Like: 16
Wind Chill: 16 Ceiling: Unl
Heat Index: 16 Visibility: 10mi
Dew Point: 11 Wind: 0mph
Humidity: 81% Direction: NA NA
Pressure: 30.55" Gusts: NA

Caldwell, Essex County Airport
Lat: 40.88 Lon: -74.28 Elev: 174
Last Update on Mar 6, 6:53 am EST

Fair

24 F
(-4 C) Humidity: 52 %
Wind Speed: Calm
Barometer: 30.58" (1036.2 mb)
Dewpoint: 9 F (-13 C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.

27F & sunny now, forecast high of 37F. 55F, 64F, and 51F for tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday.

33 degrees. Big change from yesterday morning.

Skipping 461 Messages...
lock it up boys..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014