• 123 4 513
  • Page
  • Text Only
I think a few years back we had a summer that was full of rain nearly every weekend.

TOO HOT .. including the ski area Don't let the SNOW MELT!

It's ridiculously hot here at 85F when it should be in the 30-50F this time of the year.

09:53 AM : 60F
10:52 AM : 65F
11:53 AM : 69F
12:53 PM : 72F
01:53 PM : 74F
02:53 PM : 76F
03:53 PM : 77F

06:53 AM : 54F
07:53 AM : 56F
08:53 AM : 67F
09:53 AM : 72F
10:53 AM : 74F
11:53 AM : 76F

I'm only at 67. Weird cold wind and a cloud cover here most of the morning.

Weather channel website says it's 48F out, feels about 50F. I refuse to give in to the weather, gonna see if I can stay in shorts for the remainder of spring.

"Weather tonight: dark. Turning partly light by morning." (George Carlin as Al Sleet, the Hippy Dippy Weatherman, 1966)

Hard freeze expected tonight. Low 20s. Should wipe out some of these early buds.

MajorDarkside said:   Hard freeze expected tonight. Low 20s. Should wipe out some of these early buds.Yuck..26F tomorrow morning at 7.
I came in without a jacket for the past 2 weeks :/

yup, very seasonal, sad to say
when I left work yesterday, it was at least ten deg colder than when I came in
I guess it wouldn't be March if we didn't get at least some freezing, rainy weather

Ok now after having 70s and 80s for a few weeks and all the flowers and flowering trees in full bloom we are having a Frost and Freeze warning and daytime highs in the 40s.

I guess it's true that if March comes in like a lamb it's going out like a lion.

chilly

29F outside right now.
High of 50F today.

O Spring, Where Art Thou?

25F and sunny, almost forgot what cold was.

Partly cloudy and 70.

Only 54F but surprisingly feels nice outside.

35F with a mix of flurries and rain, canceled fishing at the Esplanade on the Charles River in Boston with son this morning because of it.

73F
Partly Cloudy
Wind: NE at 17 mph
Humidity: 59%

a little bit chilly with the winds --- feels like 65

eeeps!
chance of snow and snow predicted in the next few days

Heard through the grapevine.. 80 degrees possible for NYC area this Sunday/Monday (4/15 / 4/16 timeframe)

Friday : 65F
Saturday : 69F
Sunday : 75F
Monday : 73F
Tuesday : 72F

Gonna have to update those numbers listed above..
Today: 77F
Tomorrow: 87F
Tuesday: 76F

Wind. And more wind. To mix things up a bit, it'll drop down to just *gusty* this afternoon. And pick back up to windy later.

You can't even see the sky. It's been this way for 2 days now. My head feels like a great big dirt clod.

67 and cloudy.

74F and cloudy, hopefully rain holds out until after I grill dinner.

Forecast is for upper 80's tomorrow; while I'm looking forward to it, the runners in the Boston Marathon are screwed.

perfect day

Freakin' WINDY, more than I've seen in a very long time....which is why I'm so surprised my charcoal chimney didn't start the first time.

Strange times..
85F Today at 6PM (High for today is 87F!)
41F Wednesday morning at 6AM.

Mother nature is confused. And confusing flowers and animals along with her.

KayK said:   Strange times..
85F Today at 6PM (High for today is 87F!)
41F Wednesday morning at 6AM.

Mother nature is confused. And confusing flowers and animals along with her.

I caught a spider in my kitchen last night and dumped it outside my door. Ten minutes later it was trying to get back in.

7 AM - 54F
8 AM - 60F
9 AM - 67F
10 AM - 73F
11 AM - 81F
12 AM - 86F
1 PM - 87F
2 PM - 87F
3 PM - 90F!

Looks like some storms headed our way. The sky looks ugly.

80F & sunny, and I'm stuck in the office.

...summer time, summer time, sum sum summer time...

68F, sunny, 4 bars strength on my Casio fishing watch, and I'm stuck in the office, again.

gorgeous, strong wind, low seventies sunny

Around 75 for high today.
Very rainy (more than 2 inches) between Saturday noon and Monday noon.

yup, rain here on the morrow as well, cold to
bah!

rain
Disclaimer
I dont care what you say.. this is a whole lotta rain..

ETA: Limo: Pic shows sceenshot of hourly weather.. shows 3.65 inches of rain between 2PM Saturday and 2PM monday.. with 2.8" of it between Sunday 2PM and Monday 8AM

rain

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014