• 15 6 78913
  • Page
  • Text Only

Click for hot.
Disclaimer

Calling for high 90's. The funny weatherman last night said we weren't even getting a breeze, with winds at only 5-10 mph. A "breeze" has a connotation of something light and cooling. Any wind with temps in the high 90's just makes it feel like standing in front of the world's largest blow dryer. Of course we have nearly zero humidity.

I'm not bitching though. I'd much rather have this heat than cold, wet, snowy conditions.

Was 50F when we went out fishing at 7am this morning, 73F and sunny here in the Adirondacks this afternoon. Perfect.

Might reach 80 today, 80-75 for the next week or so.

Awesome. Totally awesome dude!

People in North NJ / NYC region.. get ready. It'll be a tad windy this afternoon.. and a tad wet too.
1 inch of rain in 10-15 minutes in some places : Yes.
Hail : Yes.
Tornadoes : Possibly.

103F and we're not even into August. Could use some rain, if someone would like to send some my way.

76.1 F and cloudy after overnight storms. Ahhhhhh, finally...

64F and has been raining since before dawn. Forecast is for 70F and thunder storms for tomorrow.

Sticky, humid and too many disease carrying mosquitoes for comfort.

Forecast changed, 69 high today and mid 70s for the next 5 days. I sure don't miss living in the midwest.

70 and raining, at least it held out until just after I pulled dinner off the grill.

68F and raining here on the lake. Went out on the boat around 8 am, lost a lure to a big fish.

Had to come in when I heard the thunder rumbling. Supposed to rain most of the day.

70F and sunny this afternoon. Was 46F when I got up this morning.

St Petersburg, FL
Disclaimer

Vicksburg, MS
Disclaimer
Someone say.. hurricane?
Attached are two self updating radar maps.. One based in St Petersburg, FL and the other one in Vicksburg, MS

Muggy, windy and overcast here in the FL Panhandle (on the East side of T.S. Isaac)

70F and raining, forecast is for more of the same tomorrow

Gorgeous, 66F and bright sunny.

Its been extremly hot! Was 104 fri and about the same or more sat.

Only suppose to get up to 87 today, thank god! I'm ready for our normal weather to come back

rain
Disclaimer
Rainy

Here's a nice big image for the most current radar that weather.gov has. Normally it's only about 15-20 minutes off.
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/RadarImg/latest.gif

For a similar sized version that loops the last 1 hour, here's the link
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Loop/NatLoop.gif

48F and sunny

too cold. 57F but feels much colder.
42F tomorrow morning at 7 AM. Brrrr....

today felt like the first day of Fall

freaking cold. not as cold as it's going to get, but colder than I want to tolerate. 31 this morning. 61 right now. down to 45ish tonight.

Delightfully, fall has arrived. 100F on Monday of last week, maybe 75F today. All my sweaters are out of hibernation.

rainy and 43F this afternoon

sunny tomorrow, 41F low / 53F high

mapatsfan said:   rainy and 43F this afternoon

You sure about that low?
It'll be 32F tomorrow morning at 7AM. It'll be in 30's by 10 PM tonight.. brrrrr

KayK said:   mapatsfan said:   rainy and 43F this afternoon

You sure about that low?
It'll be 32F tomorrow morning at 7AM. It'll be in 30's by 10 PM tonight.. brrrrr

You're right, at least according to Weather Channel. Low of 29F from 4am-7am tomorrow morning. I quoted the Accuweather forecast from the Windows 7 desktop app instead of going to the WeatherChannel page, they're not as accurate.

I was going to get up and fish tomorrow, but that'll be too cold to get a good bite, so looks like I'm sleeping in.

my zip
Disclaimer
mapatsfan said:   KayK said:   mapatsfan said:   rainy and 43F this afternoon

You sure about that low?

You're right, at least according to Weather Channel. Low of 29F from 4am-7am tomorrow morning. I quoted the Accuweather forecast from the Windows 7 desktop app instead of going to the WeatherChannel page, they're not as accurate.

I was going to get up and fish tomorrow, but that'll be too cold to get a good bite, so looks like I'm sleeping in.

Check weather.gov for your local zip. I feel it's more accurate than the rest of them.
I love the graphical hourly weather that they have.

Sunny and 73F this afternoon. Unfortunately, that's good enough to work on cleaning the garage. Took a break and then another round of picking up bags and bags of pine needles. Few more hours tomorrow and the garage will be safe for vehicles for the winter.

rainy
mid fourties temp

Sunny and up to 57F now.

ive decided to be an dirty old woman and not shower for the rest of fall and incoming winter

66 degress and sunshine coming down in liquid form.

57F and sunny outside, not bad for December 3rd.

mapatsfan said:   57F and sunny outside, not bad for December 3rd.
Yup.. will be 2-3 degrees warmer tomorrow!

No snow till around Dec 15th atleast.

kinda rainy

Dreary, achy bones weather. In the 40's rainy and foggy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014