• Text Only
Going to be 70 here today. It was 6 last week.

I'm in a short dress and sandals. Yippee for Spring in Winter!

joyrae said:   Going to be 70 here today. It was 6 last week.

pics?

KayK said:   joyrae said:   Going to be 70 here today. It was 6 last week.

pics?

I wouldn't subject anyone but my coworkers to this...

but, they deserve it.

72 today with a chance of snow tomorrow night. It's no wonder everyone here is sick...

KayK said:   A lil snow.. a lil rain.. a lil sleet, some freezin rain,
The others are fine, but the last one causes me some pain.

Wet and slushy on my way to work this morning.

Typical Pacific NW, rain, rain, and more rain. Mid-40s for high.

28F, cloudy, supposed to start snowing this afternoon, 1-3" by tomorrow.

65 and sunny!

Scratch that....it's 75 and sunny!
Holee shit, it's Juneuary!

Snow has arrived, can't wait for the drive home.

Under a tornado watch.

Now under a tornado warning. Gotta go!

turtlebug said:   Now under a tornado warning. Gotta go!Hunker down baby!

57F, cloudy and drizzly. Driveway should be completely melted and clear by time I get home.

Click for B.C.
Disclaimer
Cripes. That's a low high.

pic hint: KKH's weather: low of -18 tonight, high of -12 tomorrow.

54F, drizzle and clouds breaking up, should be sunny this afternoon.

Was 55 yesterday and 23 right now (single digits with 40mph winds)

Liliany said:   Such a warm tip!

oh baby

freeze your nose hairs cold right now

Yes, Jen. STUPID cold. The wind yesterday was really pissing me off. In summer we say "it's not the heat, it's the humidity"... yesterday I actually heard someone say "it's not that cold... it's just the wind". Grrr. I never thought I would say "I miss Monday".

Brrr.... 20 and sooo windy this morning. Little guy struggled just getting into the building at school.

joyrae said:   Yes, Jen. STUPID cold. The wind yesterday was really pissing me off. In summer we say "it's not the heat, it's the humidity"... yesterday I actually heard someone say "it's not that cold... it's just the wind". Grrr. I never thought I would say "I miss Monday". It's not really cold until the boogers freeze in your nose the instant you step outside. Was it that cold?

mapatsfan said:   joyrae said:   Yes, Jen. STUPID cold. The wind yesterday was really pissing me off. In summer we say "it's not the heat, it's the humidity"... yesterday I actually heard someone say "it's not that cold... it's just the wind". Grrr. I never thought I would say "I miss Monday". It's not really cold until the boogers freeze in your nose the instant you step outside. Was it that cold?

mewhojen said:   freeze your nose hairs cold right now

55 and sunny.

Cold and very, very windy. I still haven't warmed up from my earlier trip to Target.

Started getting real cold last night. Should be in the 30s tonight.

60 and sunny.

dayum.
Disclaimer
Looks like we're finally going to get ours....

It's raining here right now.

mid 30s

back to the 70s.

over night low of 69 expected with a waxing gibbous moon (I don't know what that means)

A gibbous moon is one where the side of the moon we see is more than half lighted. Waxing means it's growing... so, a waxing gibbous is a is more than half lit and growing toward the visible side being fully lit.

Waning would be decreasing in amount lit and moving toward a new moon (no moon).

so I guess you could say the moon is constantly going from waxing gibbous to waning empty --- and then it starts all over again --- trapped in an endless cycle

It's rainy here...experienced downpour last night

chance of snow today. more likely thunderstorms. up to 60's saturday, and snow sunday. love west tx. >.<

Snow forecast is up to 9"-15" by Friday morning. Woohoo, if the building closes down we get an extra paid holiday!

Thundersnow is cool
Disclaimer
Not looking forward to the drive in to work @ 11pm Thursday

Forecast on morning news was 6-8" for us this weekend.

Icky icy stuff. Supposed to snow again in about an hour. But right now, it's ice falling. Annnndd.....up to mid-40's by late afternoon. So it will melt and refreeze tonight.

yay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014