• Page
  • Text Only
50 degrees already.

57F and sunny now.

mapatsfan said:   57F and sunny now.

Same here.

Cloudy and 67*

Nice!

It is abso-friggin-lutely gorgeous outside right now. It may be 59 degrees, but it feels awesome.. because of no clouds, no wind and no humidity.

57F, partly cloudy, and it's only 9am!

mapatsfan said:   57F, partly cloudy, and it's only 9am!

Same here, but mostly sunny!

56F right now.
68F by noon
above 67F till 6PM!

May jog outside instead of going to gym today.

66 degrees with full sun.

MajorDarkside said:   66 degrees with full sun.Sun finally came out here, hit 67F, now back down to 66F. Hate being in the office this afternoon.

69. Oh yeah.

MajorDarkside said:   69. Oh yeah.
Went home for lunch with jacket.. came back without it.
Shorts and polo weather!

71F right now and I am outta here in 11 minutes.
muahahahahahaha

too hot. I want winter back.

Dropped fast when the sun started setting, wind picked up considerably, now down to 58F.

Met son on way home from work to fish, wind blew my hat over the dam we were standing on and down the spillway. Got lucky and nabbed it with a stick down stream after I chased it for a hundred yards. He said it was payback for me catching a bass and him striking out today.

Today's high: 48F
Tomorrow : 44 F
Sunday : 61F
Monday and Tuesday it warms back up to 66F

bea-u-ti-ful!

Currently 40. Record high temperature expected of 71 degrees.

MajorDarkside said:   Currently 40. Record high temperature expected of 71 degrees.
Today: 69F
Tomorrow : 71F
Wednesday : 66F
Thursday : 64F
Friday: 64F
Saturday : 64F
Sunday : 65F

61F and sunny, high of 69F forecast for today, rest of the week a couple of degrees lower than KayK's. I'm pleased.

Hmmmm I'm still at 52 degrees....

MajorDarkside said:   Hmmmm I'm still at 52 degrees....56F here

Albany is up 16 degrees in 3 hours --> http://www.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KALB.html

66 degrees. It's getting there.

I'm hearing a crappy St. Patty's day with high's in 50's.
I'm hearing high temp's in 80's early next week.

Wait a minute. What? 80 degrees? in March?

Yessir!

71!

68 and sunny.

Currently 51
Expected high for the day: 74!

Seventy frigging four degrees! on March frigging 13th!

55 now. 73 expected!

Supposed to be 84 today. And I'll be cooped up in the office. Booooo. But the weekend is supposed to be warm and gorgeous. I'll get to do some yardwork. Yayyyyy!

71 degrees in post 71. Spooky.

73!

The sun came out and we just reached 69F, only 5F colder than St. Augustine, Florida.

Hitting the pond hard on the way home, bite is predicted to be excellent the hour before sundown tonight.

73F here too!
Too bad I have to go to DMV after I leave work at 4 :-/

I can't believe its 60's and 70's in Michigan in March. Leaves are growing on the rosebush outside the window and spring flowers are about to bloom.

56F right now.
High of 67F expected. Not bad at all.

My electricity bill will be very happy now that the heater barely runs during the day.. and even at night.

Well where the hell did THAT fog blow in from? At least it isn't horribly cold. I'm one of the few people here who actually likes the humidity.

summerish

63F and sunny

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014