• 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
today, I purchased a cab ride to and from work
and a cafe mocha
and a bunch of DVDs from overstock for birthday gifts

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
surprisingly tasty whey protein powder

books for the kindergartener and the fourth grader at the school book fair

(after some very good progress reports at parent teacher conferences)

joyrae said:   books for the kindergartener and the fourth grader at the school book fair

What, why not purchase used books?

camiolo said:   joyrae said:   books for the kindergartener and the fourth grader at the school book fair

What, why not purchase used books?

I thought of that... but for some reason the 6 year old cried when I suggested a USED sticker book.

(Thoughtless little whiner...)

The prices at those school book fairs are often cheap enough that you can't do as well used (if they are the same kinds of book fairs they have at my nephew's schools.)

Yay to your kids for wanting books as treats, joyrae

I ordered my sister's birthday flowers.

Tank of gas @ $3.51/gallon

ouch

Two nights in downtown Montreal.. $107 after taxes for both nights.
A friend and his family owns a Comfort Inn down in FL.. and they get ridiculous rates for all Choice Hotels in US and Canada. We got these queen bed rooms for $45 per night!

I stopped at Century 21 this week and bought two black Lejaby bras for $10 each and a Hanky Panky lace tee in wine for $5 from the lingerie clearance section. I also bought Cosabella Airlace bikini panties in celeste, Hanky Panky lace boyshorts in army green (one of my favorite undie styles) and three pairs of Converse Chucks socks in crazy colors.

I ordered four pairs of Hanky Panky panties from 6pm.com.

I ordered two J.Crew cashmere cable sweaters in indigo and dahlia. I hope they fit and I like them because they're final sale and still priced at well over $100.

I'm also waiting for some Fiesta canisters I ordered from Kohls a few days ago. They're really slow to ship.

And I spent >$100 on healthy groceries from Shoprite. I'm making a big pot of vegetable soup today. I'm officially eating healthy again.

Added: which mod is the delicate flower who thinks a lacey tee is "inappropriate"? @@

these puma sneakers

they were 25% off. I own way too many shoes for a straight white guy.

I'm soon gonna have a new bass case in my face. I need to protect my investment and the sweet finish on it, though I don't plan to pay full price for it.

Bass case.

wet dog food
dry dog food
wet cat food
dry cat food
dog treats
kitty litter

repeat

HorB said:   wet dog food
dry dog food
wet cat food
dry cat food
dog treats
kitty litter

repeat

Same here. Gypsy kitty has gotten really skinny. She's always been very thin, but she's a walking skeleton in her old age. I keep buying different cat foods and treats in an attempt to get her to eat more. I've gone through so many different foods. She used to love Fancy Feast canned flaked shrimp and fish, but now she just picks at it. She liked Tiki Cat canned food for a while, won't touch it any more. She liked hamburger and deli turkey for a short time, but no more. She tried a couple containers of Fancy Feast appetizers and a can of Iams kitten food this week. She ate all of them enthusiastically, but I'm afraid to buy more than a few cans at a time since she will likely decide one day that she hates it and won't eat another bite. @@

Dry food is s problem, too. Gypsy won't eat Iams. She picks at Science Diet. Evo gives her gas and loose stools. None of my cats will eat Natural Balance. (The main ingredient is green peas, so I'm not really surprised that cats don't like it.) I just started feeding them Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula. All three cats love it so far, but it gives them loose stools.

yay, I get to follow loose stools @@
bought today:
new toilet seat (hmm, turns out very apropos!)
new Easy Spirit slip on sneaks as the other ones were just starting to break down

moonbeam said:   HorB said:   wet dog food
dry dog food
wet cat food
dry cat food
dog treats
kitty litter

repeat

Same here. Gypsy kitty has gotten really skinny. She's always been very thin, but she's a walking skeleton in her old age. I keep buying different cat foods and treats in an attempt to get her to eat more. I've gone through so many different foods. She used to love Fancy Feast canned flaked shrimp and fish, but now she just picks at it. She liked Tiki Cat canned food for a while, won't touch it any more. She liked hamburger and deli turkey for a short time, but no more. She tried a couple containers of Fancy Feast appetizers and a can of Iams kitten food this week. She ate all of them enthusiastically, but I'm afraid to buy more than a few cans at a time since she will likely decide one day that she hates it and won't eat another bite. @@

Dry food is s problem, too. Gypsy won't eat Iams. She picks at Science Diet. Evo gives her gas and loose stools. None of my cats will eat Natural Balance. (The main ingredient is green peas, so I'm not really surprised that cats don't like it.) I just started feeding them Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula. All three cats love it so far, but it gives them loose stools.

Try FreshPet. It is a fresh pet food sold in a cold box at your local grocery store. It really made a difference for our geriatric cat and dog before they passed away last year. They really enjoyed eating it and had so much more energy, improved coats, etc. I'm really glad we found it as it truly seemed to make the last 6-8 months of their lives a lot better. I can't recommend this pet food enough! All natural.

what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
I also bought a starbucks gc for hubby
mewhojen said:   surprisingly tasty whey protein powder

Corganiacs said:   what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
Fuzzy Navel

gaudy shoes for the 7 year old
These Asics for da boy @ B&M Kohl's while I was still at work and a Beatles zippered hoodie there too (on sale)
Rotor, distributor for the 68 Chevelle
A book for da hunny
eraser refills for my favorite pencil

dry dog food
wet cat food
dry cat food
dog treats
kitty litter

repeat

Emmy the Cat eat Purina Indoor Formula Dry and Elly the Cat eats Meow Mix (beef and chicken - when you live in one room, it is best not to feed stinky fish cat food). Elly will snack on the dry but Emmy will never touch the wet.

mewhojen said:   Corganiacs said:   what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
Fuzzy Navel
let me know if you like yours. I mix mine with my iced coffee in the morning

bought a ticket for hubby to see Puscifer in Louisville.
He will go with his boys I am working late that night so I cannot go :\

Corganiacs said:   mewhojen said:   Corganiacs said:   what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
Fuzzy Navel

It's also really good with coconut milk. I haven't tried it with almond or rice milk. I love coconut milk though.

Corganiacs said:   mewhojen said:   Corganiacs said:   what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
Fuzzy Navel
um, did you miss the surprisingly tasty bit

although, a splash of cream would make it rather like a creamsicle... hmmm <dashes off to the kitchen>

*knocks jen on the head*
fer real dude, i thought you just bought it!

mewhojen said:   Corganiacs said:   mewhojen said:   Corganiacs said:   what did you get? I bought some designer whey from Amazon. french vanilla...
Fuzzy Navel
um, did you miss the surprisingly tasty bit

although, a splash of cream would make it rather like a creamsicle... hmmm <dashes off to the kitchen>

Went to Sams and got vitamins, lettuce, celery, a coupla blocks of cheese, and a case of paper for the office. Went to Academy and the BF got some new Nike something or others. Hopefully that will help with his achy back. He keeps going back to his old shoes, and they are totally sprung He has a coupla cases coming up that I know are going to take several hours, so I'm glad he finally got some new shoes.

Oh, and I got a couple of dry-faster shirts for the gym. And a coupla oversized fleece shirts to slip on over a wetsuit when we dive. Academy has 5-% off the winter stuff right now.

went to PETsMART for training class: after class we got starbuck more purina busy bones, the cat cat food, and a toy for Starbuck (a monkey squeaky toy)

mapatsfan said:   Tank of gas @ $3.51/gallon

Just filled up in PA, $3.65/gallon

3.48 tonight at meijers
im too busy during the week to get gas

weaselslave12 said:   mapatsfan said:   Tank of gas @ $3.51/gallon

Corganiacs said:   3.48 tonight at meijers
im too busy during the week to get gas

weaselslave12 said:   mapatsfan said:   Tank of gas @ $3.51/gallon

Friday night in NY it was $3.93/gal. Filled up north of Scranton, PA last night on the way home, think it was $3.67/gal. Had to take little_patsfan back to Boston this morning, fill up was $3.57/gal.

Hit Gander Mtn in Scranton on Saturday while the kids were skiing/snowboarding. Bought 3 lures that just came out, all in yellow perch color, and a bag of plastic worms each for son & myself, all on sale.

Bought package of Hanes, discontinued Sony earbuds, pajama pants, and flannel sheets all on sale at Boscov's yesterday.

3 packages of oval split rings at Bass Pro Shops on the way home from Boston today.

dry dog food
wet cat food
dry cat food
dog treats
kitty litter

repeat

My old cat is a skeleton too. They get Flint River Ranch dry food, and I took him to the vet who prescribed a prescription canned food. Extremely loose stools. So I picked up some of this and he seems to really like it. He's still skin and bones, but at least I know he's getting SOMETHING in his system.

I used a couple gift cards from Christmas to shop online Presidents' Day sales:

Lands' End: I ordered Lands' End sweatpants that have been in my shopping cart for a long time and a Lands' End Canvas cotton sweater from the new arrivals. Even at 25% off, I paid too much for the sweater, but it won't go on clearance for quite a while, and I want it now. My favorite sheets are on clearance in a color I want and I almost added them to my order. My bedding storage space is very limited so I decided to pass. If they're marked down further, I may rethink my storage as I only have two sets of sheets and I could use another set. Isn't three sets per bed the recommended number of sheets?

Williams Sonoma: I ordered several items with free shipping plus additional 20% off sale items. They were all "hidden" sale items. The sale prices only came up when I selected the items from the additional purchase suggestions that came up in my shopping bag. When I went to the same items on the shopping pages, they were still full price. Weird. Anyway, I got some amazing deals.

a pair of George Strait tickets for a friend as a belated x-mas for $75 from another friend who won them and couldn't use 'em
(helping 2 people be happy with one purchase - SCORE!)

Amazon giftcard for friend's b-day to buy a mouse as her 2 year old has a penchant for destroying them

2012 Sonata SE, woo! Well, since I didn't pay cash, I guess I can post in this thread every month:x

And an external HD, but used Amazon GC's for that.

Five gallons of Gatorade for $6.

formattc said:   Five gallons of Gatorade for $6.

I make my own.

Buy.com bookbag for my son. Books from Amazon for myself. Lock and Lock lunch bag for daughter. Nice bag of clothes at my favorite Goodwill including some NWT Citizens of Humanity jeans.

I went back to Century 21 last night to look for more Lejaby bras. They had lots of size 30, but no 36s left. To console myself, I bought a few pairs of Cosabella panties and a camisole.

Clark Diamond Sky in black
Disclaimer
more lock & lock containers. (not sure why...I have plenty)

the shoes I've been wanting for so long they quit making them...

Congrats on the new car, MVP! But you didn't answer the most important question .... what color?

(I need to buy cat food today. Got a nice deal on the Nutro dry but need to restock the wet food my geriatric kitty gets as a treat.)

mewhojen, those are dang cute shoes.

Skipping 459 Messages...
finishing it up so I can name the next one-
two pairs casual pants, one wine colored, the other dark teal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014