• Text Only
Got me some hard wood

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight on DVD for under $10 total from WBShop via HD. YAY! I didn't see either and at those prices it isn't worth renting them.

RS4Rings said:   Got me some hard wood

viagra?

LG Optimus S Refurb from Ting mobile. Gonna try out Ting with one phone. If it works for me, will probably move over the other two phones. Oh, and it's purple.

took advantage of the 25% off sale


Mickey and Minnie Mouse Snowglobe - Holiday 2012
$7.50
1 400007067677 Mickey Mouse Pillow - Holiday
$17.21
2 464349626046 Winnie the Pooh Sketchbook Ornament
$12.00
1 400000476575 Baby's First Christmas Mickey Mouse Ornament
$11.21
1 463879778188 Vinylmation Jingle Smells 2 Series Mickey Mouse - 3''
$9.71
1 440108158515 Tigger Disney Cuddly Bodysuit Set for Baby - Personalizable
Size: 3-6M $14.63

A new brush for kitty from Rite Aid.

bought someone a tankyou present
steelers towel
steelers blanket

for them being nice to me

Corganiacs said:   bought someone a tankyou present
steelers towel
steelers blanket

for them being nice to me
Pittsburgh Steelers? What'd they do to piss you off?

Macys - 3 pairs of dress khakis for work, 1 red holiday top
belks - 3 pairs of jeans
$$- found an alteration shop near the mall behind the hospital, so we had six things for them to hem and alter
bbw- 5 bottles of lotion!
sams club - space heater, and a bunch of other groceries
Kohl's 2 of the Pfaltzgraff painted poppies (1 for mom and 1 for us), last two in the store
gas for hubby's car

I think i am officially broke and has no money for BF

My Goodwill takes returns- Returned 2 shirts for credit and got 1 new Ikea poster frame, 1 new pair of New York and Co, black pants and a cute Billabong military style hat for my daughter for less than a dollar total after my credit.

Used a gift card from my credit card rewards redemption to buy my Thanksgiving turkey and ham.

Realized I should not have passed up a beautiful piece of furniture for $100 at the thrift store, called them and got them to hold it till I got back. As I was picking it up, a lady tried to buy it off me

And free after ECB playdough at CVS. Very happy shopping day!!!!

Got shipping notice for table I bought when it was on sale last week
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/6-Piece-Cappuccino-Solid-Wo...

It was on sale, I had a coupon and I get 8% rewards back. Gave up trying to find a set on Craigslist. It ended up less than $800 and it seems like anything decent on Craigslist was more than that. Gonna sell my old set to help offset the cost

Ive not been to CVS. Just now reading the circulars but seemed like a lot of freebies from reading emails

packratmarty said:   My Goodwill takes returns- Returned 2 shirts for credit and got 1 new Ikea poster frame, 1 new pair of New York and Co, black pants and a cute Billabong military style hat for my daughter for less than a dollar total after my credit.

Used a gift card from my credit card rewards redemption to buy my Thanksgiving turkey and ham.

Realized I should not have passed up a beautiful piece of furniture for $100 at the thrift store, called them and got them to hold it till I got back. As I was picking it up, a lady tried to buy it off me

And free after ECB playdough at CVS. Very happy shopping day!!!!

Signed up for the AMEX Small Business $25 Credit and plan to buy +$25 of coffee beans from a local roaster. WHEE!! Although I didn't have coffee today or yesterday and am not missing it...yet. No headache or anything! And I slept so well last night.

among other things at the grocery...picked up a container of eggnog. will get noggy while decorating this weekend.

bawhahahahaha you will see
i have gone over 2 months with no coffee. that first week was painful

kirbydog said:   Signed up for the AMEX Small Business $25 Credit and plan to buy +$25 of coffee beans from a local roaster. WHEE!! Although I didn't have coffee today or yesterday and am not missing it...yet. No headache or anything! And I slept so well last night.

Corganiacs said:   bawhahahahaha you will see
i have gone over 2 months with no coffee. that first week was painful

kirbydog said:   Signed up for the AMEX Small Business $25 Credit and plan to buy +$25 of coffee beans from a local roaster. WHEE!! Although I didn't have coffee today or yesterday and am not missing it...yet. No headache or anything! And I slept so well last night.
wow! Two months. I usually only drink betwen a half and two cups per day anyway. I am not expecting any problems.

Corganiacs said:   bawhahahahaha you will see
i have gone over 2 months with no coffee. that first week was painful


I can't believe you gave up coffee.

its ok. i get the occasional headache still. It hits me hard at 10:30am and 3:30pm

moonbeam said:   Corganiacs said:   bawhahahahaha you will see
i have gone over 2 months with no coffee. that first week was painful


I can't believe you gave up coffee.

finishing it up so I can name the next one-
two pairs casual pants, one wine colored, the other dark teal



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014