What's For Dinner: The Fifth Course

Archived From: Off Topic
  • 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
Steak n' tater from the grill with couscous on the side.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I made a big pot of three bean vegetarian chili. It's so yummy.

gold star chili
then off to dairy queen for peanut butter shake

baked brie with pastry puff
some wine
and not sure what else!
potstickers I guess

We had Uno's brand frozen ziti/chicken/borcoli/cream sauce from BJ's last night.

1/4 # pulled pork with red pepper-lemon juice-drop of fake sugar sauce, (which is decent-ish) baby bell cheese + a couple pork rinds.

Steak N' Shake triple with large fries.

kfc tonight
long day
hubby dealing with migraines

Tonight I grilled chicken breasts that mrs_patsfan had marinated in bbq sauce, she made egg noodles & salad.

Creole rice, venison sausage, okra/corn/tomatoes

I fixed dinner for my mom and stepdad...

cheese and portobello mushroom ravioli with homemade mushroom alfredo sauce
garlic onion toast

didn't turn out too bad

Caesar salad, 9oz sirloin cooked rare, french fries, Sam Adams Spring ale

homemade shrimp scampi...this Atkins thing isn't bad

grapegrl said:   Creole rice, venison sausage, okra/corn/tomatoes

my son asked me tonight if i will make some okra/corn/tomatoes. i love that stuff too.

mewhojen said:   homemade shrimp scampi...this Atkins thing isn't bad ]

except for the pork rinds. i tried to eat them, but they are so nasty.

pecanpie said:   mewhojen said:   homemade shrimp scampi...this Atkins thing isn't bad ]

buried under a mountain of taco meat and cheese, the flavor is pretty much lost so it's more texture than anything. They aren't mandatory. And if I want something to crunch on, I can nuke a 1 oz of cheese for 30 seconds, let it cool and instant crunchy cheese cracker.

mewhojen said:   pecanpie said:   mewhojen said:   homemade shrimp scampi...this Atkins thing isn't bad ]

buried under a mountain of taco meat and cheese, the flavor is pretty much lost so it's more texture than anything. They aren't mandatory. And if I want something to crunch on, I can nuke a 1 oz of cheese for 30 seconds, let it cool and instant crunchy cheese cracker.

that's why i bought them. i wanted something crunchy. i just couldn't eat them, but i didn't try to eat them with anything. only plain.

From the free buffet line at Bass Pro member's night: 1/8 Italian sub, 2 meatballs, 2 buffalo chicken fingers, 1 regular chicken finger, a crab cake ball, potato salad, a chocolate chip cookie, a micro cupcake cupcake, 2 micro cinnamon rolls, and a can of diet Coke.

went to outback late last night. didnt get home from work til 8:30pm :\
we tried their new spinach and artichoke dip, bread/butter, and their peak tea is yummy
dinner was steak focaccia sandwich with fries

had some sausage, eggs (unfertilized), and rice for breakfast this morning

went out with his family for his moms birthday
we had gator tails, yummy onion rings, pulled pork nachos and sinful grilled chicken with wild rice and white creamy mushroom sauce

staying home!
pot roast with brown rice!!! and colby jack cheese to snack on
diet mtn dew

Chicken biryani and garlic naan takeout

fried chicken sans crispy skin
baked ham
salad

a glass of merlot

spaghetti with meat marinara sauce, garlic bread, Busch Light to wash it down

pork rinds
samosa burrito with hot sauce
leftover brown rice from pf changs

Thai basil chicken and white rice

cooked up a batch of noodles to go with reheated bbq chicken from the other night

mapatsfan said:   ....Busch Light to wash it down

You're certainly no beer snob.

I had homemade vegetable soup. It's surprisingly delicious considering the ingredients: cabbage, cauliflower, rutebagas, onions, green pepper, carrots, celery, garlic, tomatoes.

MajorDarkside said:   mapatsfan said:   ....Busch Light to wash it down

You're certainly no beer snob.
No, I'm definitely not a beer snob.

I've found that Busch Light is also a great cost effective beer for summer home project completions; finish cutting the grass, cleaning the garage, trimming bushes, making a dump run, etc. Pop an ice cold one down from the back of the fridge before hitting the shower, nothing better.

Burger, fresh green beans, potatoes

Was going to have pizza with spinach and mushroom... but got too upset to eat anything.

So... Diet Cherry Pepsi for dinner.

Beef & broccoli, orange flavored chicken, sticky white rice, pork fried rice, vegetable lo mein, crab rangoon, Busch Light.

Friday fish and chips for the win

Nachos, diet coke

Denny's $2 cheese quesadilla and their $6 chicken wraps, grilled, with french fries instead of those disgusting chips. No salt or sauce on the chicken/FF, except for a side dish of honey mustard sauce. And oh yes, a $1.99 garden salad with blue cheese dressing. Very filling and not too unhealthy...and a really cheap night out, especially after the 20% AARP card discount, with no cooking or cleanup necessary.

went to carrabbas last night
the wait was atrocious 1hr 10 minutes

i welcomed the sangria and the calamari after the long wait
dinner ended well with the yummy tiramisu

awww date night

on the stove, chicken curry cooking
on the slow cooker, beef stew!

we actually ate chicken curry with white rice
homemade lemonade
and im gonna eat some jackfruit

Skipping 459 Messages...
filet mignon habachi , miso soup, sushi rolls, and sapporo
ginger salad was awesome! i love the dressing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014