What's For Dinner: The Fifth Course

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Text Only
last night we had a bbq at my brother's house. had steak, chicken, rice, pancit (filipino noodle dish), and malasadas (hawaiian donuts)

(sister in law is hawaiian)

Made Chicken Adobo (filipino dish) for dinner last night, with rice and green beans and onions. Yummy

Homemade pizza, topped with sausage we brought back from small shop in the Adirondacks on vacation.

chili bean hot dogs, green beans and corn, soy milk, pomelo and sweet white potatoes boiled

SIL treated the women & me to Outback for my b-day last night. I had a Bloomin Burger & fries; big cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, ketchup, mayo, bloomin onion strips, along with daughter's bacon & mushrooms from her chicken dish.

Fukushima cuisine
Disclaimer
The usual:

Women were out of the house for the weekend on a Girl Scout camping trip, naturally I didn't want to cook and mess up the kitchen
Friday: Chipotle chicken burrito
Saturday: Five Guys "little" cheeseburger & small fries
Sunday: Chipotle chicken burrito(waited until Patriots' halftime, drove to store, picked it up, and was back home eating it before 2nd half started)

fried sticky rice with pork asian spareribs
mmm fried rice
iced tea

salad

breakfast burrito

(eggs, bacon, been, cheese)

KKH cooks on Monday: chicken fried steak fried chicken. It was pretty good, but the mini KKHs had a great time understanding the name of the dish.

bojangles fried chicken
mashed taters,
and dirty rice

taco night tonight
hubby is bring home tomatoes and lettuce and shells

leftovers consisting of last night's steak tips, jasmine rice, ziti/broccoli/chicken, washed down with a Rolling Rock

peanut butter and banana sandwich

deli chicken breast sammich with american cheese on whole wheat

Bratwurst with homemade kraut. Chocolate chip cheesecake.

Steak cooked over Red Maple.

filet mignon habachi , miso soup, sushi rolls, and sapporo
ginger salad was awesome! i love the dressing

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014