• filter:
  • 1 234512
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i looked for a part 2 thread, but could not find one.

today i'm enjoying some cafe bustelo. i've seen it several times at the grocery store, but never tried it. so i got some and...

it's really good

a great espresso that rivals columbian. cheers

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
If I was King, I would make everyone who calls it Expresso, stand in front of an "Expresso" - which is presumably some sort of high speed train.

rated:
morecowbell said:   i looked for a part 2 thread, but could not find one.

today i'm enjoying some cafe bustelo. i've seen it several times at the grocery store, but never tried it. so i got some and...

it's really good

a great espresso that rivals columbian. cheers

I've wondered about that one. I guess I'll give it a try since you say it's ok.

rated:
had a caramel soy latte today iced of course
YUM-o

rated:
melitta french vanilla. pretty decent

rated:
Green Mountain French Vanilla w/ two packets of Sweet N Low

rated:
raspberry mocha made at home

rated:
Maxwell House traditional stuff at my house...not enough energy to do better.

rated:

Expresso (26.23kB)
Disclaimer
ganda said:   If I was King, I would make everyone who calls it Expresso, stand in front of an "Expresso" - which is presumably some sort of high speed train.

Dodge Neon Expresso

rated:
grande skim mocha and blueberry scone from Starbucks

rated:
today i might need a double dose of coffee
lunch i just ate wont hold me over til 6pm

rated:
enjoying a midday pick me up of iced coffee venti soy with sugarfree hazelnut and equal packets
yummy

rated:
I need caffiene to get me through the day, and drinking a bunch of sodas will eventually give me diabetes, so I'm trying bottled coffee. I used a coupon to get starbucks bottled frappucino and "doubleshot" canned espresso for a buck each. I don't like coffee, but if I drink these with a straw so the coffee doesn't get on my teeth, it's not bad. the frappucino seems week, but the double shot is a decent pick-me-up.

rated:
i tried Peet's coffee today
ordered an iced soy caramel latte, 1 pump of caramel sauce instead of two, added 2 equals. very good

rated:
Drinking Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's House Blend (got it on special at Amuhzon) with some demerara sugar and skim milk. After drinking Cafe du Monde brand coffee for the past two weeks, this stuff is weak sauce. I love Creole coffee.

rated:
I use a drip machine.. and lately I've been doing something new. After coffee is done, I put that coffee back again in the water compartment and let it run once again through the same coffee/filter. It seems stronger after the second run, obviously.

Current coffee : No clue.. but I do know that I got it from TJMaxx. Yes. I got coffee from TJMaxx.

rated:
another trip to Peet's today
had the same thing yesterday with their lowfat ginger pumpkin muffin. extremely dense and filling

rated:
just had diet coke today. weird

rated:
I don't drink coffee, can I still participate?

rated:
sure. there's also chocolate-covered espresso beans

rated:
hey guys, Starbucks is doing their promo again where if you buy their starbucks beans in the grocery store, you can bring the empty bag to starbucks to get a free tall brewed coffee

rated:
Peet's Cafe Solano blend for me.

There is a place roasting locally called Blue Bottle that a friend recommends that I want to try next. Website

rated:
I walked over to Starbucks early this afternoon for a pound of beans, tall mocha (free with a gold card and purchase of beans) and a bran muffin.

On my way home I saw a crying baby goose all by his lonesome. I fed him 1/3 of my muffin so he won't starve while he calls for Mommy and Daddy. Poor little thing. I hope he gets reunited with his family because he's not big enough to survive on his own.

rated:
grande sugar free caramel soy latte
hubby also got me a pumpkin loaf

rated:
It was hot last night in the house and I didn't sleep well. Just came home from the grocery store and realized I haven't been properly caffeinated. WOW! I'm brewing Peet's House Blend, which isn't my fave (can be too edgy sometimes) but it is still tasty.

rated:
soundtechie said:   I need caffiene to get me through the day, and drinking a bunch of sodas will eventually give me diabetes, so I'm trying bottled coffee. I used a coupon to get starbucks bottled frappucino and "doubleshot" canned espresso for a buck each.
I don't like coffee, but if I drink these with a straw so the coffee doesn't get on my teeth, it's not bad. the frappucino seems week, but the double shot is a decent pick-me-up.

bottled coffee drinks have a lot of sugar, too,,unless you find diet ones.
their are sugar free monsterdrinks.

and 5hr energy shots (dollar store knockoffs, too)

(straw or no, it gets on your teeth)

rated:
work coffee

have to find a way to hook up my coffee maker again. new placement lacks power outlet

rated:
Out of milk at home.. and dont wanna buy new one (since we'll be gone to India come Saturday) so today's coffee was made of 6-months-ago-expired Starbucks coffee beans grinded last week with Bailey's Caramel creamer.

rated:
ordered new coffee maker via the gevalia deal

i don't need a new one, but for this price i'll get one

rated:
I've started using cream and sugar in my coffee. It no longer tastes like coffee; it tastes like candy.

rated:
new coffe freebie
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1200898/

1 per name, 2 per household.

rated:
If i use cream in the coffee, its a sign the coffee is not up to my coffee-snob standards. I like good coffee black, but i preffer heavy cream in coffee that doesn't meet standards.

rated:
had starbucks grande soy iced coffee with sugarfree hazelnut
it was delish and refreshing!!

rated:
i'm running on one cup of espresso

rated:
Ran out of French Market coffee today.

rated:
went by starbucks to get our morning joe. I got a free tall soy latte for buying two bags of whole beans iced coffee blend
hubby got the triple sf venti mocha

rated:
i made iced coffee this morning with the starbucks iced coffee blend but it wasnt good :\
bleah maybe it was not cold enough
i usually chill it overnight

rated:
homemade iced coffee today

rated:
i'm on my 2nd coffee this morning. still not awake enough to grope anyone, let alone accidentally or compulsively

rated:
morecowbell said:   i'm on my 2nd coffee this morning. still not awake enough to grope anyone, let alone accidentally or compulsively

*Pours MC a triple espresso*
*waits*

Skipping 421 Messages...
rated:
ran out of eggnog at work. no more eggnog coffees

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014