• filter:
  • 178910 11
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Ok, I have a new addiction, Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher from Starbucks. Sooo yummy.

I guess it's made with green coffee, no coffee flavor, but loads of caffeine. Perfect!

rated:
2 oz strong coffee in a banana bread recipe. One of the other ingredients is melted coconut oil. When it was baking it smelled like movie popcorn but i don't know why.

rated:
does anyone know where to get instant espresso powder?

rated:
Corganiacs said:   does anyone know where to get instant espresso powder?
  around here it is sold in grocery stores on the coffee aisle with regular instant coffees or in delis. The common brand I see is Medaglia D'oro

rated:
kirbydog said:   
  around here it is sold in grocery stores on the coffee aisle with regular instant coffees or in delis. The common brand I see is Medaglia D'oro

thanks i keep seeing brownies and chocolate chip recipes calling for it, but i can't find it

rated:
i have veered away from starbucks..but hubby still orders his latte from time to time.
i heartily love my espresso machine and only go back to starbucks when we are travelling to see the 'rents

rated:
Corganiacs said:   
kirbydog said:   

thanks i keep seeing brownies and chocolate chip recipes calling for it, but i can't find it

yep, the powder seems to go in and out of fashion re baking/cooking. I had an espresso cake recipe so I used to keep it on hand, but the powder doesn't keep for long.

rated:
Unlimited coffee, $45 a month.
Text

rated:
drinking this slow drip coffee at my parents house. But the coffeemate hazelnut creamer is overly strong. Even when iced down to dilute

rated:
Peet's
Costa Rica in  French press with almond biscotti for dunking.

rated:
have you guys heard about the guy on twitter redeeming for 60 espresso shots in a 128 oz at starbucks? true story or fake?

rated:
A local coffee shop I go to got turned into a drive through. I wasn't there at the time.

rated:
Corganiacs said:   have you guys heard about the guy on twitter redeeming for 60 espresso shots in a 128 oz at starbucks? true story or fake?
i have now  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   have you guys heard about the guy on twitter redeeming for 60 espresso shots in a 128 oz at starbucks? true story or fake?
i have now  

This jackass is why we can't have nice things. Not only was the dink expensive, but 60 shots of espresso is enough to make someone very ill/dead. Starbucks will undoubtedly institute new limitations regarding free drinks. 

rated:
moonbeam said:   
morecowbell said:   
i have now  

This jackass is why we can't have nice things. Not only was the dink expensive, but 60 shots of espresso is enough to make someone very ill/dead. Starbucks will undoubtedly institute new limitations regarding free drinks. 

maybe he wanted 10c off for bringing in his own cup?

rated:
morecowbell said:   drinking my mom's folger's silky smooth. it's supposed to be gentle on your stomach. it tastes like it's missing something

sounds like pantyhose or some hair removal product
yum

rated:
yay have coffee again after two weeks without in my house
went back to the mocha java beans (last time had tried swiss almond mocha)

rated:
girl, you need nespresso

rated:
Got an email offer from Peet's
coffee for 20 percent off in store when you buy 2 bags or more of beans. We are running low at home,  although i usually buy one pound at a time,  I will get 2 for the discount. for work i buy 2 at a time anyway. At approx. $14 per pound,  this is a nice savings. 

rated:
moonbeam said:   morecowbell said:   
i have now  

Starbucks got tons of good publicity out of it. They probably loved it.

rated:
pumpkin roast
the grinder at the store was broken so I had to buy preground
it is definitely pumpkin-y

update-too pumpkiny for my personal taste, but I've got a pound (ish) to go

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014