• filter:
  • 1891011 12
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I need some coffee. Would someone please get me a cup? And some food, too. TIA.

rated:
i dunno if this was brought up before, but starbucks via is not so bad

the other day i had a cup of some vanilla via and it was very good. and the packet had "expired" a few years back. i wasn't worried tho - it's dry so nothing would really spoil in it

rated:
morecowbell said:   i dunno if this was brought up before, but starbucks via is not so bad

the other day i had a cup of some vanilla via and it was very good. and the packet had "expired" a few years back. i wasn't worried tho - it's dry so nothing would really spoil in it

† How funny - I have been buying Via for a couple of years for a friend and I never knew it was dry. I thought it was a liquid coffee concentrate like what was sold at REI a number of years back for campers/hikers.

rated:
it's actually quite good for "instant." i would rather have a real starbucks brew, but in the absence of that or another good coffee it definitely does the trick

rated:
Good to know. I usually buy them for him when I have a $3 off coupon and it's on sale. This is a friend who lives with his gf, but she thinks the local coffee shop $1 cup is great and he'd rather be lazy and stay in rather than having to drink bad and cheap coffee.†

rated:
morecowbell said:   it's actually quite good for "instant." i would rather have a real starbucks brew, but in the absence of that or another good coffee it definitely does the trick
I wasn't that impressed with it. I took the Starbucks Via "challenge" when it first came out and easily distinguished the brewed from the instant. I received a free box in some promo and ended up throwing it out when it expired. I kept it in my desk drawer, thinking I'd eventually be desperate enough to drink it... but no.†

rated:
Annoying little pet peeve: the baristas at the Starbucks in my office building†wash their hands constantly, but don't dry them. Instead, they fling the water off their hands into the drinks and/or soak the little cardboard thingys with their wet hands. As much as they charge for drinks, can they really not afford TOWELS for their employees to use?

rated:
had eggnog in my coffee at work

(yes, with the nog included )

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014