• Text Only
Corganiacs said:   omg people love dogs
we went to starbucks today to get coffee for me and him Took Starbuck through the drive through and the barista was nice enough to give us a doggie latte for him (ie a cup of whipped cream) for him
He licked it up fast!!

They call them pupaccinos here.

My friend's wife does the acupuncture. Since I am having a bit of back problem, I figured I'd try it. It's a weird feeling to be lying with a face down with needles sticking out everywhere on my body.

Oh, and I am generally afraid of needles. It was on a whim.

ya'll are funny just caught up.

FW/OT/RT/RULES!!!

WTF did i just type?

enterkey said:   My friend's wife does the acupuncture. Since I am having a bit of back problem, I figured I'd try it. It's a weird feeling to be lying with a face down with needles sticking out everywhere on my body.

Be very afraid of a lung collapsing.

enterkey said:   My friend's wife does the acupuncture. Since I am having a bit of back problem, I figured I'd try it. It's a weird feeling to be lying with a face down with needles sticking out everywhere on my body.

Did it work for you? I had acupuncture once, several years ago. I was surprised that it actually worked. I didn't like the office setup (no privacy), or I would have kept going. I really should find a place I like and go regularly.

moonbeam said:   enterkey said:   My friend's wife does the acupuncture. Since I am having a bit of back problem, I figured I'd try it. It's a weird feeling to be lying with a face down with needles sticking out everywhere on my body.

Did it work for you? I had acupuncture once, several years ago. I was surprised that it actually worked. I didn't like the office setup (no privacy), or I would have kept going. I really should find a place I like and go regularly.

Right after the treatment, I really wasn't sure. When I am 100%, I can easily touch the floor with legs straight, but since I had sciatica, I couldn't do that. I tried to do that right after the treatment, and I still couldn't.

But now, few hours after the treatment, I can actually get down low. Maybe it did something.

She is only slightly out of the way on my way home from work, so maybe I should stop by every now and then and see.

Your fingers don't go all pruney in water if the nerves have been severed? How bizarre. I also believed the conventional wisdom that it was water absorbing into the upper layers of skin.... but given this information, that doesn't seem to be the case. The human body is a wierd and wonderful thing.

6 hrs away from vacation
HOLLA

"preceding" doesn't have two "e's" in the middle. So much for my broad based liberal arts education. Thank you MS Word spell checker.

RT is under moderation? Or is it just me?

PTA: Never mind. I see my keyword.

The Ice Cream Sandwich update is gonna pack some cool stuff for my phone, can't wait.

I got an email earlier, inviting me to a STD conference. Ew. Then I realized my slightly dyslexic brain had scrambled the subject line acronym: it's a Software Design and Testing conference. I can't quite shake the initial reaction enough to want to go, though.

lol
a few years back, I signed up to get a free pair of socks from some company I'd never heard of
and then promptly forgot about the company
I had never never never gotten any spam email on the acct I used for it and was very happy about it
one day I open my inbox and there is this email with the subject line:
GET YOUR FREE ORAL SEX!!!

I was appalled (remember my computer talks!!) and ticked off that my pristine acct had been infiltrated!
Not really sure why, but I went over the spelling and this is what it really said:
GET YOUR FREE AURO SOCKS!!
lol

woke up
went on a short hike.
planted some jade cuttings.
that is all.

mewhojen said:   woke up
fell out of bed.
dragged a comb across my head.

formattc said:   mewhojen said:   woke up
fell out of bed.
dragged a comb across my head.
that is all.
found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up i noticed i was late

There are places I'll remember
all my life,
though some have changed.

Aaaahhh, ah-ahhh, ah-ah-ahhhh, ahhhh. (Da bum bah bum bah)

I read the news today, oh boy...

Found my coat
and grabbed my hat
made the bus in seconds flat

Singing monday blues
But in form of a haiku.
Multitalented.

that's funny - on my work computer, both my firefox and chrome browsers had their proxy settings changed by...not me

morecowbell said:   that's funny - on my work computer, both my firefox and chrome browsers had their proxy settings changed by...not me woo..silent corporate updates.

KayK said:   morecowbell said:   that's funny - on my work computer, both my firefox and chrome browsers had their proxy settings changed by...not me woo..silent corporate updates.thing is - i noticed it because both browsers went to settings i'd never use, and those settings broke my connection. i went in to check if i had to toggle on my proxy and it was set to "use system setting" for one and "no proxy" for the other. and on those browsers i always use a proxy and i always deliberately put in my settings because i have a bazillion exceptions

i imagine a pushed update like that would send everyone in my company into a bad place

hopefully i was just drunk and changed it. altho i don't feel right now like i had all that much fun last night

I've been listening to a 128 kbps music stream for the past 2.5 hours and it has not buffered once.
I'm actually impressed..because I have Sprint. And because my windows mobile 6.1 phone came out almost 3 years ago.

/golf clap

morecowbell said:   mewhojen said:   sexyes, please

Hungry.
I have a banana that I can eat, but I only want to eat it after I finish my coffee.
I like to sip my coffee.. not drink it quickly.
Sigh.

i like pistachios

day 1 vacay
making phone calls to recruiters and hoping to shop for some clothing

Tech support: 'Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen.. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: 'P'......on your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

sublimosa said:   Tech support: 'Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen.. Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer: I don't have a P.
Tech support: On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: What do you mean?
Tech support: 'P'......on your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT!

It would be better if tech support guy's name is Nuss.

"Customer: I don't have a P, Nuss."

just about had the snot scared out of me
I had to run upstairs and as I was rounding the landing, I put my hand out to find the stair rail
unbeknownst to myself, there was a man sitting on the steps
he said hello before I put my hand in his face
yowzers

sublimosa said:   just about had the snot scared out of me
I had to run upstairs and as I was rounding the landing, I put my hand out to find the stair rail
unbeknownst to myself, there was a man sitting on the steps
he said hello before I put my hand in his face
yowzers
if he was standing then the yowzers would have been his

I am wearing high waisters today. Very uncomfortable.
Which brings to mind a question:
What do you call the "waistband" of low rise pants?
'Cause there is no waist!

Hi Honey, I'm home!!!

xD (105.17kB)
Disclaimer
Got a large iced tea from Dunkin Donuts for 99 cents yesterday. Drank half of it yesterday. Drinking the rest of it right now.

I work in a building with 2500 employees.. only one of them happens to be driving the same car as I do..a Scion xD. That person happened to be parked next to me when I went to car for lunch..and snapped both of them together.

idohair said:   Hi Honey, I'm home!!! wb idohair

KayK said:   Got a large iced tea from Dunkin Donuts for 99 cents yesterday. Drank half of it yesterday. Drinking the rest of it right now.

I work in a building with 2500 employees.. only one of them happens to be driving the same car as I do..a Scion xD. That person happened to be parked next to me when I went to car for lunch..and snapped both of them together.
That's sad...

does anyone know what happens when i archive voicemail or message on google mail/voice?

Corganiacs said:   does anyone know what happens when i archive voicemail or message on google mail/voice?http://support.google.com/voice/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=143935
Archiving moves items out of your inbox and into History, or the Voicemail, Text, or Recorded sections. This lets you clean out your inbox without having to delete.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014