• 123 4 513
  • Page
  • Text Only
i like some of those and some of the others. a good balance, i always say

joyrae said:   formattc said:   I ♥ Governer Nixon!

Isn't he a dem?

Yeah, so?
I liked him when he was Atty. General, he pioneered the "no call list" concept.

Feeling fat, complaining about the cellulite. BF looks up from the newspaper and says, "What cellulite?"

Reason number 532 why I love him.

Dropped off daughter at bus for Girl Scout camp, then went fishing, caught 18 fish in about an hour. Got home by 10am, before it hit the 90's.

got two nice compliments tonight on my hair, plus one of those double edged compliments...a surprised "you are so much fun!!!"

wait a minute, actually, two people said that to me-does that make it a quadruple edged compliment????

I can mostly play London Bridge and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on my new tin whistle after practicing twice.

FW

kubrick hated eyes wide shut

told ya so

that feeling of your legs against each other after all the hair is gone

and against...nm

morecowbell said:   and against...nm

hubby always wants to stay right next to me in bed

get a room

after all the hubbub, we are packing 7/31 and the truck is moving on 8/1 and our stuff will be delivered on 8/3-4
My contract is in hand but I am meeting with my friend who is a healthcare lawyer today to make some changes. I am not sure how agreeable they are to all these changes he mentioned but Im gonna give a shot!
Best of all, it is free!! I was willing to pay him for his services anyway

Getting a full nights sleep
Children who don't bicker for once while getting ready
Being greeted by a very sweet and thoughtful e-mail once arriving at work
Bing cherries that are the perfect mix of sweet and tart

mewhojen said:   that feeling of your legs against each other after all the hair is gone

It took me three reads through to realize you were only talking about one person.

i was thinking of a jim morrison quote. something about wrapping legs around something

tv series

i love watching and know on the happenings of the show and how the story goes

my son, the sax/drum/guitar/whatever else percussion player tried my tin whistle & said it was keyed the same as his sax. He couldn't play the low D note
and said I was playing really well especially since I had never had band or lessons.

I can play more songs like "the Muffin Man" Huzzah!

ps. reading notes is hard.

joyrae said:   

sexual harassment! sue!

joyrae said:   
this is actually what darksigh thinks when he gets a "feet" or "foot" topic alert from FWOT

got the oil changed in my car with no wait

We haven't had a good soaking rain in months. It rained from about midnight until morning... off and on.

Wish I'd have been awake for it. I love a good thunderstorm.

My yard and plants are happy.

are they moist?

i know - i wish i'd stop, too

no. they are damp.

owen loves his mother!

joyrae said:   
My yard and plants are happy.

my grass has been dead for a long while. The woodchucks under the porch seem pleased, though.

Took a day off yesterday but priorities changed (beyond my control) so my day going to get wasted, I was pissed. Called a friend and was able to go golfing (36 holes ). Hit the longest drive ever (300+ yards) but the overall score did not improve by much. I was tired but happy!

I learned something new today.
With a little help.
Sucks that I needed help, but the plus side to that is that the guy helping was so sweet about it.

No fishing or boating today; the rainy weather was a good excuse to window shop for the day in Lake Placid, NY. We had a couple of slices of real New York style pizza for lunch. Stopped at the state fish hatchery on the way back to camp and spent a couple of quarters to feed the Atlantic Salmon.

hugged a girl that stinks purty

bought bully sticks for my dogs. apparently all dogs love the bull penis

that's bad news for the bull

Nice to be home after 8 days away.

Being told "I love you" and making it sound so normal. I was not expecting it at all. YAY!

Fishing for stripers & blues this morning off Salisbury Beach with friend in his boat this morning, we caught 3 blues and kept 2. Not a cloud in the sky, perfect weather. Now have 2 nice filets in the fridge for dinner tomorrow.

mapatsfan said:   Fishing for strippers ...

Car tuned up. Air filter ordered to be in tomorrow. I am loving the ability to do maintenance when needed for a change.

Fished this morning with son, caught 2 bluegill, he caught one.

Cut the lawn, raked up pine needles, trimmed & edged the sidewalk and wife's garden, drank 2 bottles of Powerade and one of water, filled 3 paper lawn/leaf bags to go to the dump.

Took 2 Aleve, now sitting on the couch watching men's water polo and womens' field hockey with wife while browsing FW this afternoon.

thank god for packing ladies
they are efficient!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014