• 12 3 4513
  • Page
  • Text Only
Started back at a old job. Thought I would use it to fill the summer and decide in the fall about a "real" job. Boss has gone out of her way to let me know she would like me to consider staying on and gave me a 20 percent raise over what I made when I left. Hmmmmmmmm...... maybe.

I love it when shipping is so fast that by the time I get the UPS tracking number my package is already in town.

I love it when the post office delivers my package. Because with them, you never really know.

i love it when the hot girl at the post office handles my package

bang bang shrimps

Put in a leave request for next Friday and the following Monday on May 30th...

was told it would be approved on a combination of first come first serve AND enter date... and I was getting worried

(going on my very first canoe trip )

JUST GOT MY LEAVE APPROVAL!!!

YAY!!

I am SOOOO stoked!

what a coincidence...i think i know someone that just got a canoe

hmm...now who was that?

morecowbell said:   what a coincidence...i think i know someone that just got a canoe

hmm...now who was that?

Don't be silly, joy has stated that she is not dating him in any way shape or form, and according to the Book of Woman, page 537, paragraph three, we are all required to pretend her story is true, even when it is contradicted by observable evidence.

soundtechie said:   morecowbell said:   what a coincidence...i think i know someone that just got a canoe

hmm...now who was that?

Don't be silly, joy has stated that she is not dating him in any way shape or form, and according to the Book of Woman, page 537, paragraph three, we are all required to pretend her story is true, even when it is contradicted by observable evidence.

You've got a vivid imagination... I never stated that.

In fact... I've stated the opposite many times.

oh, that's right! it's me! i just bought some canoe cologne the other day at CVS (of all places)

so now i'm wondering if it's me that she's going on the canoe trip with...

joyrae said:   soundtechie said:   morecowbell said:   what a coincidence...i think i know someone that just got a canoe

hmm...now who was that?

You've got a vivid imagination... I never stated that.

In fact... I've stated the opposite many times.

I apologize.

so... Is it a canoe trip with formatt?

soundtechie said:   
I apologize.

Matt and I (and two other couples) are going canoeing on the 11 Point River in Southern Missouri.

Matt bought a new tandem canoe (his old one was a solo) and got a new paddle for himself and for me.

Should be crazy fun... and I hope I am as outdoorsy as he seems to think I am.

(got some new hiking sandals to help with the charade )

Last night I came home to a dead mouse. Yes, Annabelle actually caught one. And better yet, she put it beside the trash can. She can now hunt and clean.

a cat's wurk iz nevr dun
Disclaimer
VBMcGB said:   Last night I came home to a dead mouse. Yes, Annabelle actually caught one. And better yet, she put it beside the trash can. She can now hunt and clean.

Hooray for Annabelle!

Pic hint for Limo: fuzzy cat, lying on its back asleep next to a broom on the floor; LOLcaption reads: "CLEANING...it's harder than it looks"

VBMcGB said:   Last night I came home to a dead mouse. Yes, Annabelle actually caught one. And better yet, she put it beside the trash can. She can now hunt and clean.Guess Annabelle doesn't believe in catch and release, huh? Seriously, good job, one less mouse in the house.

Only working tomorrow and Friday this week.

holla. i called to see what the deal was with my contract, and found out that I got $$$ sign on bonus!
mmmm more money for starbuck

I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun.

turtlebug said:   I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun. i went to the mall to try some Clinique make up. I could't convince myself to pay almost $50 for makeup :\
she said liquid foundation lasts longer.

Corganiacs said:   turtlebug said:   I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun. i went to the mall to try some Clinique make up. I could't convince myself to pay almost $50 for makeup :

Tape a fifty dollar bill to your face, you'll attract more men.

not trying to attract men. already got hubby. I just wanted to look professional with some makeup
I guess all my life I don't wear makeup... now wearing some just is odd.

soundtechie said:   Corganiacs said:   turtlebug said:   I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun. i went to the mall to try some Clinique make up. I could't convince myself to pay almost $50 for makeup :

got the first aid stuff packed for my volunteer weekend as camp nurse.

mewhojen said:   got the first aid stuff packed for my volunteer weekend as camp nurse.
My sister (RN) is doing that, but for a week. And she doesn't even like kids. Or maybe it's just my kids.

soundtechie said:   Corganiacs said:   turtlebug said:   I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun. i went to the mall to try some Clinique make up. I could't convince myself to pay almost $50 for makeup :

i prefer her face without the $50 bill

morecowbell said:   soundtechie said:   Corganiacs said:   turtlebug said:   I get the occasional skin compliment, but today someone actually asked me to describe my 'beauty routine.' I just laughed & told her I wash with Dove 2x day, moisturize & stay out of the sun. i went to the mall to try some Clinique make up. I could't convince myself to pay almost $50 for makeup :

i prefer her face without the $50 bill
my face is icky!

I had the highest score by far in Phase 10!

Took a day off work today. Nana nana boo boo!

hubs has a phone interview lined up and also an inperson interview lined up
hope he gets a local job

joyrae said:   soundtechie said:   
I apologize.

Matt and I (and two other couples) are going canoeing on the 11 Point River in Southern Missouri.

Matt bought a new tandem canoe (his old one was a solo) and got a new paddle for himself and for me.

Should be crazy fun... and I hope I am as outdoorsy as he seems to think I am.

(got some new hiking sandals to help with the charade )
a three hour tour...a three hour tour

Dont bore him too much with your boring songs

young girl kinda checked me out a little bit today. i dunno if i look my age or not

ETA to qualify this, i've been feeling a little "older" lately

how old re you? you are old if you are old enough to be my dad, which doesn't take much these days.
morecowbell said:   young girl kinda checked me out a little bit today. i dunno if i look my age or not

Corganiacs said:   how old re you? you are old if you are old enough to be my dad, which doesn't take much these days.
morecowbell said:   young girl kinda checked me out a little bit today. i dunno if i look my age or not

i dunno how old your dad is. but if i'm old enough to be him, then you'd still be in grade school

but the girl in question is still in HS. and when girls that age serve me at a restaurant, they're just as likely to call me "sir." i've heard girls that age say "ick" when referring to someone my age

working with pleasant, cooperative people
what a difference that makes to how well I like my job

we went through my stuff in his garage. found my graduation certificate ive been looking for. gonna get it framed!

i was framed
framed, framed, framed
i was blamed
blamed, blamed, blamed
well i never do nothin'
but i always get blamed
oh, framed

I ♥ Governer Nixon!

it took me a min to realize the last 2 replies weren't related

more coffee it is mcb
morecowbell said:   it took me a min to realize the last 2 replies weren't related

formattc said:   I ♥ Governer Nixon!

Isn't he a dem?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.