• 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
'cuz 2 got locked

Mannerly person on the phone. Please and thank you, while I was having to tell her stuff she didn't want to hear.

good workout today

(hopefully balanced out the birthday cake earlier )

your month old birthday cake? must've been stale... or did brianga invite you for some of his?
if so, jealous

sublimosa said:   your month old birthday cake? must've been stale... or did brianga invite you for some of his?
if so, jealous
i didn't have a "morecowbell" bday cake

today it was a bday cake for 2 coworkers. another dept tho - so good enough for me

My kids.

Tonight was showcase night for the gifted program for the 10 year old. His project was great (all about the humanitarian side of Bill Gates) and he was on a radio commercial (PSA) that the 4th grade students did about inclusion of others. He's normally very nervous and quiet... but his voice was strong and his words were well enunciated.... he sounded spectacular. SO proud of him.

sambuca

coffee!

Coming home from baby sitting at the maternity group home. Stopped at Taco Bell for a late dinner, guy at the window wouldn't take my money cause the non-descript station wagon ahead of me paid, IMMD!

The 3 nice ladies who mouthed "bless you" after I sneezed driving next to them going 60MPH on the highway. We all had a good chuckle.

nice lady!

(limo - added pic of jerry lewis with the caption "hello, nice lady!"

2 environmental workers (read: custodians) and a gurney driver greeted me at job "a" and asked where I'd been.

It's nice to be talked to and remembered by people who don't work on your unit but you greet in passing...

the girl that does my dental work has nice eyes. and she remembers stuff about me

the nice weather

Got to see my favorite pair of blue eyes. Sigh.........

packratmarty said:   Got to see my favorite pair of blue eyes. Sigh.........
Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue.....

the bluest eyes in texas are haunting me tonight. like the stars that fill the midnight sky - her memory fills my mind

Baby blue, was the color of her eyes,
baby blue, like the colorado skies,
like a breath of spring she came and left, and I still don't know why,
so here's to you and whoever holds my baby blue tonight.

It helps greatly that those blue eyes were attached to a very intelligent ambitious human being. Very sexy.

talked to one of the gym girls outside of the gym this morning. i hadn't seen her in a while. turns out she joined another gym

drunk texting

introduced myself to an attractive girl at work today. but outside of work

Caught(and released) 4 crappies after dark last night at my local pond.

The woman working in Gap last night was really sweet and helpful.

Filling out the FAFSA (a year early, to get an idea) wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
It automatically transferred in most of the figures from our taxes we filed.
Took less than 10 minutes (most of the time took looking up DS's SS# and applying for FAFSA PIN #'s); I had heard it took around an hour.

not new girl smiled at me across the room

The vineyard got mentioned in the local paper today in an article about eco-tourism and day trip opportunities in our area and the county's tourist development council's plans to hire a contractor that would coordinate and provide transportation for group tours of local sites. I was reading the article and noticed that we were listed as a potential site of interest. "Hey! That's me!"

Finding a empty parking spot closest to the Target entrance on a busy Saturday afternoon.
Finding a RAOK "Free Cliff Bar" coupon that somebody left behind in the Cliff Bars bin (my lunch today).

DS14 insisting that frozen pizza at home was preferable over take out for dinner tonight.

Being told that i am charming by someone who is nice (not pervy). I'm melting.

puppies. They are 3 months old today, and at the completely adorable stage. They are little termites on the baseboards, but they still bring a smile to my face every time I look at them.

I saw so many geese mommies and daddies out walking with their little fur ball babies today.

Caught 8 bluegills on brandy-new silver lure this morning, had to quit to go to daughter's dance competition, their team won a gold, then went back to the pond and caught a pickerel and another bluegill before dinner.

kept running into a pretty girl at the supermarket tonight. she smiled at me a couple times

she worked there and so may have smiled in a professional way, but it was nice.

my teen son posted on his FB wall "the thing i love about my mom is she has good taste in music"

made that corner of my world, it truly did.

I can move my shoulder! PT was not going well but the therapist pushed the shoulder into a better position and suddenly much better. Was getting worried but now feeling better about it.

good friends, a mother who thinks I am wonderful (silly woman)
someone important to me accepted my apology
it ain't perfect, but it could be worse
(that last statement is NOT an invitation to attract worse!)

i got an early present in the mail! huzzah. I wasn't expecting presents.

fit girls in yoga pants

Usually I have nothing but pet peeves..... today I can't stop smiling!

was in line in the grocery store behind the most adorable little girl. She wanted a princess cup but it rang up higher than her mom expected & her mom said "maybe for your birthday."

Her birthday is the day after mine, & with her mom's approval, she got a birthday present 2 days early

I got to see the prettiest almost 3 year old smile this morning.

Skipping 460 Messages...
nudge

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014