• Text Only
New pair of cute Nine West shoes today! New with tags at Goodwill for $3.29. Black with a cork wedge. Open toe. Getting my hair done Tuesday so I think I'll go enjoy happy hour with a friend and sport my new cute shoes.

Donut muffins and coffee. recipe!

The Walking Dead!

kirbydog said:   My guy demonstrated to me how to change a bike tire and I did it by myself today! And yesterday (the patch leaked so I went crazy and replaced the whole tube today)! And did a test ride where I had to adjust the brake cable. Bike ride tomorrow. YAY!

Very good, it really isn't that hard.

For longer rides, I usually carry a spare tube, its easier to just swap and go and worry about patching later.

He has my favorite shirt on today.

really? but it's all baggy and just has my company's logo on it...

morecowbell said:   really? but it's all baggy and just has my company's logo on it...

I'm sure you look fantastic in anything you wear, mcb. (ironically, that's about how the OTHER guy in that department dresses... makes my guy look that much better)

right back at ya, akiri

morecowbell said:   right back at ya, akiri

why yes, i DO have a new outfit on today, thank you for noticing!

A guy I was emailing with earlier in the year today asked me out for drinks. YAY!

My wife made spaghetti stuffed garlic bread tonight. yummy!

soundtechie said:   my 1 yr old, who says "mama" and "dada" has now added the word "nana" as in "I want a banana".

she says it a lot

My DD had a really difficult time learning to say "banana." She'd try to say it really fast, in the hope that no one noticed she couldn't say it correctly, which made it even worse.

moonbeam said:   soundtechie said:   my 1 yr old, who says "mama" and "dada" has now added the word "nana" as in "I want a banana".

she says it a lot

My DD had a really difficult time learning to say "banana." She'd try to say it really fast, in the hope that no one noticed she couldn't say it correctly, which made it even worse.

The same 1 year old, who is just barely starting to walk, was found on top of her sister's bed yesterday, apparently her sister had left a dresser drawer open, and the 1 yr old had climbed into the drawer, stood up inside the drawer, grabbed the bed rail, swung a leg around and rolled up into the bed.

(full disclosure: all dressers are double anchored to the wall).

monkey baby!
one of my nephews was like this

I got a 64GB USB3.0 Flash Drive from the IT manager, just like that, without a reason.

I thought I had 4 vacation days remaining this year.. Turns out I have 5 days and 5 hours remaining.

Went on vacation to a cabin on the side of the mountain. we found our way, the van scaled the near-vertical driveway with no problem, the pin and the emergency brake held, preventing the parked van from rolling off the side of the mountain, we had a good time, and made good time back on sunday afternoon. I did the entire three day vacation and only took one vacation day (Friday). Yay!

i'm still alive

morecowbell said:   i'm still alive

I get knocked down, but I get up again, no you're never gonna get me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again, no you're never gonna get me down

nudge

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014