• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Ads by Google
rated:
IV edition? I'd rather have lunch orally!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

rated:
I'm off to Panera Bread. I haven't decided yet on what to eat.

rated:
half an orange, water and then the rewarmed second half of my 20 oz cafe mocha as an afternoon snack

rated:
Diet Dr. Pepper, banana, couple slices of deli ham

rated:
Sharing a plate of cucumbers,carrots,tomatoes,sharp cheddar,strawberries,side of ranch and some salt and pepper kettle chips with my 4 year old.

rated:
HUGE salad and herbal iced tea

rated:
Daughter had soccer game at 12:30pm, we forgot to eat lunch, not that I'll suffer any.

rated:
Ham sandwich and juice!

rated:
I just went to Starbucks and got a tall mocha and a blueberry scone. That totally wiped out my calorie allocation for lunch. Nothing but salad for the rest of the day.

rated:
6 oz full fat greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and 1 tbsp honey. Water crackers off and on all day.

rated:
Avgolemono soup. Made a big pot.

rated:
I couldn't take it any longer. I had to have a burger. In-N-Out saved my life.

rated:
Turkey wrap, Greek yogurt & diet coke

rated:
corn on the cob, cherries, bbq chips
cherry coke zero
lean cuisine

rated:
Gyro, zucchini fries! Text

rated:
Hummus wrap, Greek yogurt & diet coke

rated:
chicken caeser salad, most excellent
pepsi with perfect amount of ice

rated:
mortadella/bacon/tomato/may/american cheese wrap
bag of baked Lays cheddar/sour cream chips
2 tervis tumblers of Sprite Zero

rated:
just woke up
hubby took starbuck to vet because of belly rash and hes going to pick up some chicken shwarma for us and hummus/falafel!
when Im on call, he sleeps in with me and then quote being on call with me, at home LOL

rated:

RIbs (63.88kB)
Disclaimer
Ribs

rated:
leftover beef stew
we were not really patriotic; we had beef stew on july 4th :\

rated:
Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and side of salad at California Chicken Cafe. All these cops arrived after I did. I think they were looking for the Hamburglar. Wrong store. McD's was across the street.

rated:
i had some homemade chicken fried rice, some rice pudding sugar free
and pepsi max

rated:
leftover pizza

rated:
Burgerwars, I thought of you when I read this:
By The Washington Times' count, the president has ordered a burger at least 13 times during food runs while in the White House.
13 times? I think I've had 13 burgers in the last month!

rated:
BrianGa said:   Burgerwars, I thought of you when I read this:
By The Washington Times' count, the president has ordered a burger at least 13 times during food runs while in the White House.
13 times? I think I've had 13 burgers in the last month!

There are some of those on YouTube. One where he went to Five Guys during his first few months in office is a popular video. He's got my vote. This is what I look for in a President. Uh oh, I said something political.

I think Prez Clinton has the record so President Obama still has some catching up to achieve the burger run record.

rated:
leftover beef stew

rated:
degutted a fish, fried it up and having it with white rice and nuoc mam for lunch

rated:
Microwaved Pasta frozen by my wife when she made them two and a half weeks ago.

rated:
a chobani greek yogurt
a bowl of cherries
and 1 boca spicy chicken patty

rated:
ham, cheddar cheese, spicy brown mustard on mini sub roll
Arnold Palmer half iced tea/half lemonade
potato chips

rated:
leftover iced coffee,
1 corn on the cob, and 1 bowl of rice with beef stir fry

rated:
Heated up leftover pizza in the toaster oven, strawberry white chocolate yogurt, diet snapple peach iced tea, while watching mens' beach volleyball.

rated:
Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerio's with 2% Lactaid milk. The younger cat is looking longingly at the empty bowl, wants to slurp up the milk.

rated:
swedish meatballs from Ikea
mmm
and free froyo

rated:
I ate at a new place near me called Freebirds. Ordered a burrito. It was a bit too much. I'm starting to blow a lot of gas.

rated:
Clam chowder for me, chicken & rice soup for daughter.

rated:
mickey d quarter pounder and their amazingly salted fries
omg i have not eaten at mickey d for lunch in over years

rated:
An avocado and 15 strawberries.

Skipping 239 Messages...
rated:
chicken/shrimp/zucchini/broccoli/creamy pasta tv dinner, raspberry iced tea

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014