• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
It doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone know a new fix or site?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I'm not sure what site you are referring to, but yo can try this site to auto generate searches through bing:
http://www.helpingsocial.com/bingrewards.html

the one george posted is the one i use. i just used it and it worked

it stopped working from today?! I have been used it for months now.

worked for me today

megadeepakwins said:   it stopped working from today?! I have been used it for months now.

Mine used to pop out of the program and only work once per try. So I loaded the same web search through a different browser and it worked.

Give me 30 minutes to start up IE and I will tell you if mine still works....

Finally got IE to load and the helping social bot works ok for me. Although lately its not counting some searches so I just set it to 60 now.

Any other bot, which can handle multiple accounts?

Anyone have trouble with the frame loading searches? It doesn't seem to keep track of the active account, so searches are not connected to the logged in account.

jeffd said:   Anyone have trouble with the frame loading searches? It doesn't seem to keep track of the active account, so searches are not connected to the logged in account.i keep 2 tabs open - a tab with the bot and a tab for the straight log-in. when i doubt if it's updating i just reload the straight log-in page and it always updates properly. this is using linux mint and chrome browser, but i don't think that would matter

Firefox is working fine still, but ie 9 isn't working as it did. The bing tab itself is fine, but the helpingsocial frame with bing comes up with none of the bing account info. I'm having to do the manual method, and don't like that.

i just make sure i open the regular acct tab first and log in, and then i open the bot tab. i've always done it this way because i've always had t3h paranoid

jeffd said:   Firefox is working fine still, but ie 9 isn't working as it did. The bing tab itself is fine, but the helpingsocial frame with bing comes up with none of the bing account info. I'm having to do the manual method, and don't like that.

I noticed the same thing. Doesn't seem to load account info when trying it in IE. Open a tab for Bing, login, open a new tab for bot, doesn't pass account info..

I normally only use IE for Bing so I don't have to mess with my No-Script settings in FF, but it has not worked since last Thursday.

one of the beautiful things about linux distros is that they don't come with iE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014