Where did I pick up playbryte?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
And how the hell do I get rid of it? I've tried removing it in control panel, but it says there isn't a file to remove even though it lists playbryte. It opens when I first open fatwallet, but not other webpages.

Malwarebytes, ccleaner, and avast have all tried to remove it, but it keeps popping back up when I come to fatwallet.

Any ideas?

Yeah. I already googled. Thanks. Those steps didn't work. It keeps coming back in.

Sounds like a knock off light brite toy.

Ask your local English teacher about "playbryte" and make sure you spell it out for them. Then watch their head spin.

Love me some lightbrites. Also liked, spirograph, lincoln logs, tinker toys.

Well if you haven't found out how to yet, look for CCleaner you can download it through Cnet.com make sure while downloading it you uncheck the add on downloads when you are selecting the file location of the download, It should be preselected to download into Programs 86 keep it like that, then when you use CCleaner go to tools look for Playbryte and then click it once and it should give you the option to Uninstall do so and youll be free my friend, also use CCleaner to wipe out unwanted cookie files and empty files and registry cleaning that slow your computer down, if you havent used it there be alot of shit your computer has stored. So have fun and your welcome

You should download the cleaners to a USB key, then reboot in safe mode to run them

glad to know it is not just my computer.
(not just on FW, though)

I have been just Xing out their tab, then what i wanted is left.
(been meaning to contact System Mechanic about this)
Yeah, i procrastinate a lot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014