Archived From: Off Topic
  • 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
Welcome for any deb8.

I am L8.

Life is short; don't H8!

Now that my daughter is 18, she's no longer jailB8.

A Joke :

So I swallowed two pieces of string and they came out tied together.
I shit you knot.

momgoingbroke said:   I am L8.

Preggers?

three hours sleep is not going to be enough, but it's all i got.

Red Right 88.

0+0=8

Milton Berle vs Statler & Waldorf. Text

nm, double post.

i havent seen a movie in over 6 months
off to go see batman with hubs in a few

I forgot to put the little ball in the blender bottle of protein powder that I take to the gym as a post-workout recovery drink. It didn't really seem to make a difference. I think the blender bottle is all a scam.

Who here likes to masterB8?

Hey, baby, did you just make the earth move or was that a quake??

MadAnthony said:   Everybody likes my rocket 88you beat me to it. call me ir8

contemplating order chinese from this restaurant near us
called chon ching

Neighbour lady is yelling again.

They're still trying to scrap a flat-bed semi with a circular saw and about 100' of extension cord running through a half-acre of timber. <sigh>

3:45am.........been awake for 2 hours now and can't seem to be able to get back to sleep anyone have a hammer?

8:10 AM.
I am more awake right now than I should be.
Reason: Broken website. 1 used by lots of people in US. 1 used by lots of people in North America, Central America, Europe and Middle East.

Yay.. mondays

idohair said:   3:45am.........been awake for 2 hours now and can't seem to be able to get back to sleep anyone have a hammer?if i had a hammer, i would hammer in the morning

KayK said:   8:10 AM.
I am more awake right now than I should be.
Reason: Broken website. 1 used by lots of people in US. 1 used by lots of people in North America, Central America, Europe and Middle East.

Yay.. mondays

woot.. the other dude was handling a change over the weekend and he didnt check things properly.
I'm off the hook.

sorry it took me almost two weeks to adjust to life without coffee. The lipton tea effed up my sleep schedule. So ive been without naps for a week! Im back to a normal schedule!!!!

idohair said:   3:45am.........been awake for 2 hours now and can't seem to be able to get back to sleep anyone have a hammer?

idohair said:   3:45am.........been awake for 2 hours now and can't seem to be able to get back to sleep anyone have a hammer?

I bet mewhojen's neighbors do...

hammertime

Close on house 4 days ago, today company tells me I'm moving to London. Life.

momgoingbroke said:   Now that my daughter is 18, she's no longer jailB8.

Pics!!

Corganiacs said:   life without coffee.

Im confused.... What is this life without coffee you speak of?

BMWLVR82 said:   Corganiacs said:   life without coffee.

Im confused.... What is this life without coffee you speak of?
It's a life of self inflicting pain.. or so I've heard.

there's a difference between "frugal" and "cheap"

sometimes delivered flowers are a nice touch. sometimes the brand name is better. etc, etc

morecowbell said:   there's a difference between "frugal" and "cheap"

sometimes delivered flowers are a nice touch. sometimes the brand name is better. etc, etc

wait, people deliver flowers? since when??

since i broke up with a girl in college and was too chicken to tell her to her face

im getting nervous about my job. to be out in the real world for the first time...

lmao my mother in law is going through my facebook wedding pictures and retagging people that i have tagged more than a year ago
:\

My 6+ year old $530 laptop has cost me less than a quarter a day. Not bad at all.

i'm going back someday, come what may, to blue bayou

withhubs new job, they issued him an iphone 4s, an ipad and ordered a laptop for him. WHY? OH WHY

because everybody loves that hubs fellow

Skipping 461 Messages...
Street sweeper guy is cleaning up the leaves from the gutters. I think he's also checking out what's on my TV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014