• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
After seeing the presidents lackluster debate performance last night I think this election could be close and may even come down to a recount ala Bush v Gore. I saw how important it is to have your state election committee be in your pocket in that election and am wondering how I can fix my state election panel to make sure the president wins reelection in the event of a recount. Please help, need answers fast.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
In my opinion there is a structural problem with the election committee. Easier to just buy a new home state than renovate the existing mess.

Replace the old ballot box with a 200 amp model. You don't technically need it, but if you want to bring all your electric appliances into the white house, its probably a good idea.

hey burrito man, you're having problems with your erection panel?
/waggles eyebrows
I can help with that....

sublimosa said:   hey burrito man, you're having problems with your erection panel?
/waggles eyebrows
I can help with that....

I think that post probably deserved its own parody headline...

have you considered replacing the audio with more eloquent speech? this can be easily done with a 30 second time delay, his speech writing staff, and a sound-alike. it may look a little like an american broadcast of a japanese movie, but it should pass muster

i can provide more details for a nominal fee

i told em to write that shit down, on his hands or something... as for your panel, MCB knows how to work up the panel.

I predict hanging choads out in FL once again.

I say take out the kerry bulb and insert the Clinton model vacuum bulb and all would have been well. Kerry Bulb REALLY? Thats like installing a carter in the new York Model, Just doesn't fit right and gives no amperage.

I remember a while ago The onion posted a story in which republicans actively campaigned to inform black people that they should vote in the election on thursday. The joke, of course was that the election was actually on wednesday.

soundtechie said:   I remember a while ago The onion posted a story in which republicans actively campaigned to inform black people that they should vote in the election on thursday. The joke, of course was that the election was actually on wednesday.I remember when Soundtechie tried to be funny by suggesting that election day was something other than the Tuesday after the first Monday in November, but it wasn't that funny.

Dear Senor Burrito:

The problem was very easy to troubleshoot: The teleprompter was unplugged. Plug it back in and his "performance" should improve.

My bill is in the mail.

Regards,
mapatsfan

soundtechie said:   I remember a while ago The onion posted a story in which republicans actively campaigned to inform black people that they should vote in the election on thursday. The joke, of course was that the election was actually on wednesday.the other joke is that republicans are racist. one never tires of that one

even humorous news has to be biased

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.