• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
So I'm in the app store and I see my search contain 303 results. I'm sliding each "card" along until I get to 25 then bam, can't scroll anymore to see the other results. I've googled the problem in apple forums and followed thru the advice of the apple people but still the same problem. Anyone has any idea?

What I originally intended to do was download a fps game called NOVA 3 by Gameloft so I searched "gameloft" like I always do when I want to see what else they have new. Not only NOVA 3 didn't come up, but so did 200+ other results either it seems. In the end, I just searched the game title itself and I successfully downloaded it.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Don't hold the phone that wy.

I have the same problem.. and i can't seem to find much online about it, till i ran across your post. sorry i can't help, i'm looking for an answer too on this. right now i'm trying a restore, and i'll see if that works. i've rebooted several times with no luck. anything i search for in the app store, only gives me 25 results, without allowing me to swipe further. maybe if you figure it out, you'd be able to post again? thanks!

A dev here at FW said that he uses iTunes to search find everything. He thinks the new app store interface is less than stellar.

Get Android.

I just finished speaking with a senior Apple tech and she says the issue is due to the ios 6 update and not our phones. They are currently working on a fix and it should resolve the problem but then we'll have to download another update for that. Sigh.

OTOH, Nova 3 was pretty fun.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014