• Text Only
The last time I had time/opportunity to drink was 12/19 at the office potluck/gift exchange. Sheesh! I have ruined my alcohol tolerance level as a result. I'm so ashamed.

Did I mention that Sierra Nevada's Torpedo Room (their tasting room) opened 2 blocks from my office? They sell growlers that are refillable with your choice of small batch brews).

I recently tried Rumchata and oh man, it is the nectar of the gods! The stuff is so tasty that it'd be really easy to do the deadly sweet liquor drunk.

samuel adams white christmas

Had some Barefoot Riesling last night.

Going to try some Shock Top Chocolate Wheat this weekend. I don't have high hopes... but maybe it will surprise me.

anthem fresh hop cider
samuel adams boston lager
angry orchard dry cider

angry orchard dry
sam adams old fezziwig ale
sam adams boston lager

Tonight - finish an open bottle of 3 Blind Moose chard. I needed wine for a shrimp scampi recipe and it worked fine for a $5 bottle.

had a sparkling apple cider for new year's toast with mom and the senorita. now enjoying a blackthorn hard cider

sam adams juniper IPA

woke up this AM thought i had the freaking flu.  felt so bad. tempted to drink a glass of wine...

Red Diamond cab. I'm roasting shrimp and already roasted the fingerling potatoes with brussel sprouts.

sam adams cherry chocolate bock

VOR and them some.

Time to slam on the brakes.

landshark

had a glass of wine last night with dinner

lagunitas censored
anchor brewing christmas ale

brown shugga sucks
Disclaimer
lagunitas sucks

actually, it's very good

last night: big sky's moose drool

rumple minze

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014