• Text Only
camiolo said:   5 books for $2.25
Love library sales!
love tetanis shots!

car full of hot girls rolled down their window to say hi to me last night

I cut a quick bunch of flowers from my garden for a friend at work who has been sick with flu and left them on her desk this morning. She said it made her day. This person is incredibly thoughtful and kind and deserves niceness all the time!

I got some fun bracelets as a present

i was gonna give you a necklace but...

ahem! I don't want that kind!
just to clarify, the bracelets are not handcuffs!

Winter might finally be over. Caught the first of the year last night, didn't have my tape but he roughly measured three LG Octane cell phones long.

eta: he went right back in the water after I took this shot.

sublimosa said:   ahem! I don't want that kind!yeah, gold isn't for everyone

morecowbell said:   sublimosa said:   ahem! I don't want that kind!yeah, gold isn't for everyone Get a room already.

morecowbell said:   sublimosa said:   ahem! I don't want that kind!yeah, gold isn't for everyone
yeah, none of that cheap gold crap for me; I only wear platinum!

Get to see Starbuck tomorrow

they closed down all the seattle's bests around here

Three day weekend coming up.

ooh me too!

moonbeam said:   Three day weekend coming up.
< jealous
I'm taking the following Thur off. So far I have an appt with an electrician to fix 2 CGFI outlets in my house and a plan to have lunch with some former coworkers, then a March Madness party.

pre-emptive benedryl and 800mg of ibuprofen was a good plan indeed.

I'd hate to think how I'd be feeling had I not taken it.

Yay Amazon. On March 22 I ordered the digital download of Les Miserables for $12.99. I never got around to watching it and today my housemate said she'd like to have the blu ray, so I ordered the Les MisÚrables (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) for $22.99.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask so I went on Amazon's live chat and asked if they would refund the $12.99, and they did so immediately.

Yay Amazon.

Impromptu stop for pedicure on the way home from work yesterday. There was a beeping UPS on the same floor as where my office is at work that I had to listen to ALL day. The little bit of pampering really helped.

weekend off with no kids at home.

Please visit kudis 5, which is already made, being imported from finance

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014