• Text Only
SigX said:   formattc said:   Oh, and just so you know, my "anger issues" are specifically with you. You were already on my last nerve.
I'll just quote this in case I go missing. Dude, do you know how unhinged it is to have anger issues with someone on an anonymous forum? How could I be on your last nerve?

So, in the spirit of Festivus, let's begin with the airing of grievances. I have none so it's your turn. Please tell everyone how and why you are so aggrieved. I don't mind, lay it out there for all to judge right here...I have no freaking clue so this will be truly educational for me.

Um, it looked to me like you were bashing his mod gig. So you know, it is considered rude to ridicule other's interests & makes you come off as a bully with some ego issues

mewhojen said:   SigX said:   formattc said:   Oh, and just so you know, my "anger issues" are specifically with you. You were already on my last nerve.
I'll just quote this in case I go missing. Dude, do you know how unhinged it is to have anger issues with someone on an anonymous forum? How could I be on your last nerve?

So, in the spirit of Festivus, let's begin with the airing of grievances. I have none so it's your turn. Please tell everyone how and why you are so aggrieved. I don't mind, lay it out there for all to judge right here...I have no freaking clue so this will be truly educational for me.

Um, it looked to me like you were bashing his mod gig. So you know, it is considered rude to ridicule other's interests & makes you come off as a bully with some ego issues
Actually, I was bashing his bashing and attempted ridiculing of FW and its mods and fluffing his own much bigger mod self-importance. I'm so beyond having an ego. I say what I think and do what I think is right. My theory of FWOT is that every action of ridiculousness is due to be met by an equal and opposite level of ridiculousness. Its all good to me and I will never develop anger issues with anonymous people. But hey Matt, if it makes ya feel better, be my guest.

I'm gonna take a guess that you were the jock type in high school.

formattc said:   You've nothing to fear from me, Sig. I'm just a little guy and you're a corporate big shot. I know better than to mess with your type. I have experience with what it'll get me to mess with the rich and powerful.
Again, have a nice day.
On the next episode of the Rich and Powerful, Sig looks quite sternly at puppies and kittens and votes for a democrat.

formattc said:   I'm gonna take a guess that you were the jock type in high school.So you hate student athletes too? I graduated high school with a 3.95 gpa, scored a stupid high score on the SAT, and went to a great private college on a full ride academic scholarship.

SigX said:   formattc said:   I'm gonna take a guess that you were the jock type in high school.So you hate student athletes too? I graduated high school with a 3.95 gpa, scored a stupid high score on the SAT, and went to a great private college on a full ride academic scholarship.

Wow, good for you!

formattc said:   SigX said:   formattc said:   I'm gonna take a guess that you were the jock type in high school.So you hate student athletes too? I graduated high school with a 3.95 gpa, scored a stupid high score on the SAT, and went to a great private college on a full ride academic scholarship.

Wow, good for you!
Oh yeah, I lettered in several sports in high school too and then I went to Notre Dame and walked onto the football team and I made the team and never got to play and the whole stadium was chanting...oh wait, that was Rudy, nevermind.

But to make ya feel better: I lost an election for class president. I got dumped by a girl. My dog got hit by a car.

Well, that sucks, and no, I don't take pleasure in other's misfortune, bad karma.

formattc said:   Well, that sucks, and no, I don't take pleasure in other's misfortune, bad karma.You got a lot to say from somebody that has left FW for the last time so many times. Please don't stay on my account. I wish you could just quit me.

For some reason I keep thinking of that Seinfeld episode where George is sent to rageaholics anonymous.

Whoa, and he's witty, too!
You just think you're awesome, don't you?

formattc said:   Nevermind. Have a nice day.Sounds like a girl saying "fine...."

arguing on the internet pisses me off

Quick, use the Jedi mind trick!

ZenNUTS said:   Quick, use the Jedi mind trick!its more like a cat and a laser pointer.

I'm willing to stipulate that both you guys can write your name in the snow. I don't need proof.

Kandykornhead said:   I'm willing to stipulate that both you guys can write your name in the snow. I don't need proof.

^^^ Big peeve! being female, I can't easily accomplish this without peeing down my leg. UNFAIR!

webferret said:   Kandykornhead said:   I'm willing to stipulate that both you guys can write your name in the snow. I don't need proof.

^^^ Big peeve! being female, I can't easily accomplish this without peeing down my leg. UNFAIR!

true skill is being able to dot the "i" and cross the "t"

The steps in Microsoft's TSB for what to do if your Outlook Client on a Mac won't connect to your Exchange server require your mac client to be connected to your exchange server.

They've never liked macs much anyways.

ugh. feeling nauseated.for no good reason.

mac is a burger!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014