• Text Only
KayK said:   Just listened to (along with 1000+ other people around the world) a pre-recored call by the company VP in which he talked about the major projects done this year. My project (I'm the PM for the project and the lone programmer.. total 4 people involved in project) was one of the 7 he talked about.

i heard that call. he said something about someone surfing FW constantly

did my post get deleted or did I just dream I posted it?
I need to dream about more interesting things!

sublimosa said:   did my post get deleted or did I just dream I posted it?
Here are some suggestions:
pecanpie shopping on Amazon without Prime
IOU smoking lawn grass while moving his weed
grapegrl vomiting out grapes
MadAnthony on his honeymoon
morecowbell as a 1930's swing dancer
Me with turban as a snake charmer
RS4Rings homeless and living on a random Atlantic City street
Corganiacs operating a brain surgery on herself

very nice, kayk!!

KayK said:   sublimosa said:   did my post get deleted or did I just dream I posted it?

I could totally see MCB in a zoot suit. Wait...that would make him Indiana Jones, wouldn't it.

webferret said:   KayK said:   sublimosa said:   did my post get deleted or did I just dream I posted it?

I could totally see MCB in a zoot suit. Wait...that would make him Indiana Jones, wouldn't it.
Right actor, wrong series.

Don't look at the light, Marion! Keep your eyes shut!

was in the bank today and Macy Gray's Winter Wonderland (or some other xmas carol by her) was playing and it struck me that she sounds an awful lot like Rick Dees doing Disco Duck

Donation story: A rookie colleague was new to his parish. A church member was literally at the dump to dispose of a dirty, 1950's, giant flower-patterned proto-futon kind of thing and thought, (ding! light bulb!) "I bet pastor would want this. He doesn't have much furniture!" So she dumps it off on the poor kid, who dutifully puts it in his living room so as not to offend. Years later he got married. His bride is demure and modest, but bold enough to say, "Couchzilla has to go, honey." So the pastor takes it to the dump. A couple of days later the original owner calls and says, "Say pastor you should have asked me if I wanted that couch back, I heard it got taken to the dump."

^ <Please Dump Here> ^

Kandykornhead said:   Donation story: A rookie colleague was new to his parish. A church member was literally at the dump to dispose of a dirty, 1950's, giant flower-patterned proto-futon kind of thing and thought, (ding! light bulb!) "I bet pastor would want this. He doesn't have much furniture!" So she dumps it off on the poor kid, who dutifully puts it in his living room so as not to offend. Years later he got married. His bride is demure and modest, but bold enough to say, "Couchzilla has to go, honey." So the pastor takes it to the dump. A couple of days later the original owner calls and says, "Say pastor you should have asked me if I wanted that couch back, I heard it got taken to the dump."

That brings a peeve of mine to mind: I have a friend who "gave" me a bunch of her castoff clothes and shoes. I hung on to them for 3-4 years, then donated them to a resale shop. She found out and told me she would have liked to have had them back. WTH?

If I want something in the future, 3-20 years +, I will keep it. The packrat is strong in me.

scrouds said:   If I want something in the future, 3-20 years +, I will keep it. The packrat is strong in me.

The force is strong with this one.

Kandykornhead said:   Donation story: A rookie colleague was new to his parish. A church member was literally at the dump to dispose of a dirty, 1950's, giant flower-patterned proto-futon kind of thing and thought, (ding! light bulb!) "I bet pastor would want this. He doesn't have much furniture!" So she dumps it off on the poor kid, who dutifully puts it in his living room so as not to offend. Years later he got married. His bride is demure and modest, but bold enough to say, "Couchzilla has to go, honey." So the pastor takes it to the dump. A couple of days later the original owner calls and says, "Say pastor you should have asked me if I wanted that couch back, I heard it got taken to the dump." my bet: member found out "retro" = profit to resell

packratmarty said:   scrouds said:   If I want something in the future, 3-20 years +, I will keep it. The packrat is strong in me.

Guilty at times, I will say that I am currently on a SRP, a shit reduction plan. So painful...

yum. sort of homemade pizza in the oven. Red Baron thin crust froz pepperoni that Ive added salami, onions, red and yellow peppers, black olives, and jalapenos. Oh, and more cheese.

webferret said:   yum. sort of homemade pizza in the oven. Red Baron thin crust froz pepperoni that Ive added salami, onions, red and yellow peppers, black olives, and jalapenos. Oh, and more cheese.Mmmm...salty cured meats, cheese and jalapenos...you can keep the other stuff.

Just a touch to many jalapenos.

498!

SigX said:   webferret said:   yum. sort of homemade pizza in the oven. Red Baron thin crust froz pepperoni that Ive added salami, onions, red and yellow peppers, black olives, and jalapenos. Oh, and more cheese.Mmmm...salty cured meats, cheese and jalapenos...you can keep the other stuff.

mmmmmm cured meat. I have a ham curing right now. I have plans to smoke it too. What I'd really love to do is build a curing / drying chamber and make some of the cured, dried meats that I can't even buy locally.

packratmarty said:   scrouds said:   If I want something in the future, 3-20 years +, I will keep it. The packrat is strong in me.

are you really a packrat?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014