• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
rated:
A little over a month left to immortalize your prognostications.

I predict that we'll have near record snowfall and the pesky Red River of the North will flood Fargo and they won't contain it.

Also, I think Scott will get bored with the hot tub lifestyle and get a job.

The List:

Red River will flood Fargo
Scott gets a job
End of the world
Star Wars themed Disney cruise ship
Confident snakes rise
Dog-cat born
Demise of Little Debbie, TastyKake
Little Debbie survives
MA puts up new calendar
Vague misgivings about future of the world
ďBiblical ProportionsĒ (the Ghostbusters Protocol)
Universal new toilet mandate
Gridlock
Thumper goes postal
Scot does NOT get a job
Apple stock down
Limo changes gender but remains Limo
MA has intercourse (inside the scriptural bonds of marriage, presumably Ėed.)
Scott engineers the Humandoodle
Another vote for gridlock
Another vote for apocalypse
Mini KayK
Israel at war and things go bad
High profile cheating, women included
Restaurants do poorly
Non-Lohan celeb overdose
Talk show host quits
A big natural disaster somewhere
Jen pays her bills and incurs more
NO mini KayK
KayK birth control failure
Disney releases a version of Empire where Han shoots Greedo first and then shoots him in the face
Old school Dís and Rís join forces
Old school Dís and Rís do NOT join forces
People listen to Ron Paul
KayK himself will become pregnant
FW lets Bo in the building
World peace
Jen goes on vacation (thatís where your new debt comes from Ėed)
Going over the cliff
MB hearts tourists
Return of the Darksigh
Scrouds joins NOW (may we all dress warmly for that day -ed)
WF still hates Wednesdays
Corgs drinks java
KK 3 custom titles changes (or more)
MGB goes pro photog
No wolf children for Grapey
Sodas get bigger
Cubs hit the ball and win them all, a moment in the sun
Flooding
$10 gas
Zombies
Thunderdome-style pockyclips
Skynet

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
All will be void! The world ends December 21.

Now that Disney own Star Wars, Disney are going to refit one of their cruise ships as the Death Star, with all the amazing design possibilities that are in my head, and ganda will spend a week of 2013 floating around the Caribbean, drunk, on the Death Star, being very geeky.

Snakes will feel empowered in 2013.

ganda said:   Now that Disney own Star Wars, Disney are going to refit one of their cruise ships as the Death Star, with all the amazing design possibilities that are in my head, and ganda will spend a week of 2013 floating around the Caribbean, drunk, on the Death Star, being very geeky. That is a cool idea. It wouldn't be hard to make one look like a Star Destroyer. Oil tankers already look like them (or, the other way around, I guess). I'd pay extra to eat at Admiral Ackbar's table. "C'mon, Admiral, just say it one more time?"

a dog-cat will be born

Little Debbie and TastyKake will follow in the footsteps of Hostess and the country will lose a collective 3 gazillion pounds which will somehow neutralize global warming.

HorB said:   Little Debbie and TastyKake will follow in the footsteps of Hostess and the country will lose a collective 3 gazillion pounds which will somehow neutralize global warming.

I think Little Debbie/McKee Foods will be fine, based in South(Chatanooga) and priced value wise. (South is already anti-union so doubt many union workers there or pension entitlements owed)article McKee

Kandykornhead said:   ganda said:   Now that Disney own Star Wars, Disney are going to refit one of their cruise ships as the Death Star, with all the amazing design possibilities that are in my head, and ganda will spend a week of 2013 floating around the Caribbean, drunk, on the Death Star, being very geeky. That is a cool idea. It wouldn't be hard to make one look like a Star Destroyer. Oil tankers already look like them (or, the other way around, I guess). I'd pay extra to eat at Admiral Ackbar's table. "C'mon, Admiral, just say it one more time?"

It's an awesome idea, and The Mouse is not worth his ears if it's not already being worked on.

I was going with a Death Star because I want "Fire At Will" after dinner, with some Disney Magic Ray (tm) hitting a pyrotechnic filled Alderaan out at sea.

I was also thinking of spit-roasted Ewoks on Formal Night, and waitresses dressed a Leia (yeah not the Danishes one, the Jedi one) etc.

I'll start a thread on the off chance The Mouse hasn't thought of this, and we could be hired as creative consultants to spend 2013 floating in the Caribbean on the prototype

I think I'm going to be putting up a new calendar in about 6 weeks.

I'm pretty disgusted with the world as it is now, and not too hopeful of it's future...

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Everyone will have to buy a new toilet.

I predict a year of gridlock and nothing getting done and thumpergeek going on a shooting spree. The one thing for sure is I will not be getting a job, love doing nothing and besides who would hire me?

I predict Apple's stocks plunging.

I predict I will have sex change surgery, take lots of male hormones and have my username changed to sublimoso, so you can still call me limo

MA gets laid

I hope the last 2 posts aren't related.

germanpope said:   a dog-cat will be bornWhat religion predicts that???

germanpope said:   a dog-cat will be born
I am working on the perfect pet, a Humandoodle, will not shed since it's part human and will be very smart since poodle

RS4Rings said:   I predict a year of gridlock and nothing getting done and thumpergeek going on a shooting spree. The one thing for sure is I will not be getting a job, love doing nothing and besides who would hire me?
lol, a divided government won't get anything accomplished. The GOP has refused to budge. And if the theories and prophecies are right, we'll all be long gone soon.

kamalktk said:   All will be void! The world ends December 21.Not for true believer like myself.

believe in H&B.

sublimosa said:   I predict I will have sex change surgery, take lots of male hormones and have my username changed to sublimoso, so you can still call me limo

Better post nekkid pics before you get that done.

sublimosa said:   I predict I will have sex ...
Sorry, I stopped reading it there. The rest is a blur in my mind.

KayK will be having a baby.

Israel goes to war without the backing of the US, leading to results that are... suboptimal.

fasttimes said:   MA gets laid

sublimosa said:   I predict I will have sex change surgery
Seems like a pretty drastic move just to avoid having sex with MA?

More talk of cheating scandals into the new year and conversations about who cares (including some high profile women), not a great year for restaurants, celebrity dies of a overdose (not Lilo) and a major talk show host quits.

These's going to be some big natural disaster........somewhere..........

I will get caught up on my bills from my stint of unemployment in time for something expensive to happen

HumDoHamaraDo said:   KayK will be having a baby.100% Negative on that. Wife has classes till August of next year.. and then we want to give some time before talking babies. 2014 earliest.

So.. your prediction is already busted.

KayK said:   HumDoHamaraDo said:   KayK will be having a baby.100% Negative on that. Wife has classes till August of next year.. and then we want to give some time before talking babies. 2014 earliest.

So.. your prediction is already busted.

Just like your condom will

ganda said:   Kandykornhead said:   ganda said:   Now that Disney own Star Wars, Disney are going to refit one of their cruise ships as the Death Star, with all the amazing design possibilities that are in my head, and ganda will spend a week of 2013 floating around the Caribbean, drunk, on the Death Star, being very geeky. That is a cool idea. It wouldn't be hard to make one look like a Star Destroyer. Oil tankers already look like them (or, the other way around, I guess). I'd pay extra to eat at Admiral Ackbar's table. "C'mon, Admiral, just say it one more time?"

It's an awesome idea, and The Mouse is not worth his ears if it's not already being worked on.

I was going with a Death Star because I want "Fire At Will" after dinner, with some Disney Magic Ray (tm) hitting a pyrotechnic filled Alderaan out at sea.

I was also thinking of spit-roasted Ewoks on Formal Night, and waitresses dressed a Leia (yeah not the Danishes one, the Jedi one) etc.

I'll start a thread on the off chance The Mouse hasn't thought of this, and we could be hired as creative consultants to spend 2013 floating in the Caribbean on the prototype
disney will release a version of episode IV where not only does han shoot first, but he punctuates it by shooting him again in the face so that greedo's mom can't have an open casket at his funeral

JFK Democrats and Eisenhower Republicans rise up and take back the parties from the fringes. Ok, it won't happen but wishful thinking

people finally listen to what ron paul is actually saying

:p

morecowbell said:   people finally listen to what ron paul is actually saying

:p

at noon on Tuesday he'll be leaving an strawberry pinnapple treasure inside of liam neison

HumDoHamaraDo said:   KayK will be having a baby.
It will be hailed as an amazing medical case when it's announced that KayK is pregnant, on par with Arnold Scwarzenegger in "Junior".

RS4Rings said:   I predict a year of gridlock and nothing getting done and thumpergeek going on a shooting spree. The one thing for sure is I will not be getting a job, love doing nothing and besides who would hire me?

Have you SEEN some of the people I've hired? You might not be as Un-hireable as you think

J/K'ing, I didn't hire VBMcGB.

MVP9596 said:   RS4Rings said:   I predict a year of gridlock and nothing getting done and thumpergeek going on a shooting spree. The one thing for sure is I will not be getting a job, love doing nothing and besides who would hire me?

Have you SEEN some of the people I've hired? You might not be as Un-hireable as you think

I could mod right from hot tub?

RS4Rings said:   MVP9596 said:   RS4Rings said:   I predict a year of gridlock and nothing getting done and thumpergeek going on a shooting spree. The one thing for sure is I will not be getting a job, love doing nothing and besides who would hire me?

I could mod right from hot tub?
It turns out that it's even possible to mod from a box on Duck Island.

I predict that 2013 is the year that they let me mod from inside the building!

Skipping 21 Messages...
idohair said:   Majordarkside comes back Jan 7th
LostConsumer is found
Momgoingbroke's daughter starts buying her own things
SLVA gets a new haircut
Morecowbell finally hasenough cowbell and needs morecowpatties
Idohair does lots and lots of hair
Limo gets 2 car garage to share with a loaded SUV
Burgerwars switches to grilled chicken
MA adopts a kitten
HorB wins big with Lotto
Scott gets a new hot tub
KayK's inlaws buy them a house so they will start a family
Mewhojen gets surprized with her dream vacation
well, no MD yet.....

But..... lostconsumer was found and SLVA got a haircut! Whooohoo
Still waiting on the otheres!

HorB....go buy lotto tickets

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014