• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Probably.

It seems like such a good idea.

What should it have? I want Disney Magic holographic TIE Fighters leaving the Landing Bay in the side of the ship, lighting up the night sky.

I want the Main Dining Room split in two, and me to choose Empire or Rebel for dinner each evening.

I want Ewoks on a Spit for Formal Night.

I want the crew in character 24x7.

The main dining room should be split in three so you can also choose Cantina

I want:
those tiny black robots that get scared by Vader running around
Degobah rock climbing
No Jar Jar, or at least Jar Jar free zones.

A big plug that can be pulled to sink ship and get rid of Star Wars nerds by the bunch

ganda said:   Probably.

It seems like such a good idea.

What should it have? I want Disney Magic holographic TIE Fighters leaving the Landing Bay in the side of the ship, lighting up the night sky.

I want the Main Dining Room split in two, and me to choose Empire or Rebel for dinner each evening.

I want Jar-Jar on a Spit for Formal Night.

I want the crew in character 24x7.

fixed

Cantina would be one of the many themed bars, I thought.

The little robots would be a trip hazard

Empty out one the indoor swimming pools and convert it into The Trash Compactor Experience.

The lifeboats/tenders could be Star Destroyers, so a squadron of Star Destroyers could descend upon Caribbean ports, terrifying* the locals.

(*or make them say, WTF Stupid Americans, get out the Senor Frog Tatooine t-shirts, here comes a bunch of idiots)

RS4Rings said:   A big plug that can be pulled to sink ship and get rid of Star Wars nerds by the bunchI never figured you for a Trekkie.

RS4Rings said:   A big plug that can be pulled to sink ship and get rid of Star Wars nerds by the bunch

May you suffer the fleas of a thousand camels on your genitals.

Oh yeah, and a red vote. Take that!

Flash mobs of Sand People scaring the crap out of everybody with that annoying shriek.

ganda said:   ...I want the crew in character 24x7.

Potential crew members being interviewed.

Jabba the Hutt throne with a young Carrie fisher to do your bidding.

I want a frozen in Carbonite Han Solo as decor in my room.

meeeow! (96.83kB)
Disclaimer
Slave Leia Pillow Fights, nightly, on the Lido Deck.

Pic hint for Limo: a pillow fight involving several girls dressed in the slave bikini Leia wore in Return of the Jedi; LOLcaption reads: "Slave Leia Pillow Fight: Somewhere there is a nerd with only two wishes left"

You'll get staterooms resembling the trash compactor unless you have some more galactic credits.

they can project the death star onto the moon. couples will look up at the moon and say "that's no moon..."

This is too easy to take jabbas at.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014