Bah Humbug

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Lets start the holiday season off right.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Here here!

It's too early for the #@#&$!ing holiday music. Knock that shit off for at least another week! And get off the road. Some of us aren't trying to get to the damn mall....I just want to get some lunch and go back to my office where it's quiet.

Stoopid phone...

There is a house a few blocks from mine that was completely decked out in Christmas decorations including all over their lawn 2 weeks ago. WTH. Cut that stuff out already! It's too early!!

kirbydog said:   There is a house a few blocks from mine that was completely decked out in Christmas decorations including all over their lawn 2 weeks ago. WTH. Cut that stuff out already! It's too early!!

Too bad most people use the new led lights. I used to go swap oust blinker bulbs in all the neighbors displays.

What's that thing called where people fill paper bags with candles?

fasttimes said:   What's that thing called where people fill paper bags with candles? fun with lighter fluid

We drove by them with the guy sitting in shotgun holding a rake out the window. But I like your thought process.

fasttimes said:   What's that thing called where people fill paper bags with candles? Luminarias.

Da boy has taken to pre-emting questions with "when we get back to being financially stable..."

He is learning.

kirbydog said:   There is a house a few blocks from mine that was completely decked out in Christmas decorations including all over their lawn 2 weeks ago. WTH. Cut that stuff out already! It's too early!!

My neighbors just never took theirs down from last year. They plugged them in all year around.

Or how about the preemptive BF sales? Sams had one last night. People were lined up around the building to get in. In lawn chairs and blankies....apparently had been there all day. WTH?

fasttimes said:   What's that thing called where people fill paper bags with candles?

In my day we used dog poo and lighter fluid.

I want to know who decided to skip thanksgiving and got right from Halloween to Christmas

hansonfineart said:   I want to know who decided to skip thanksgiving and got right from Halloween to Christmas
Mammon.

hansonfineart said:   I want to know who decided to skip thanksgiving and got right from Halloween to Christmas

Thanksgiving doesn't sell as well.

Chanukkah stuff now 50% off at Target...

Thankgs George!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.