• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
Not passed, just considered.



Should this law be passed there will, apparently, be exemptions for "parades and festivals held under a city permit".

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
It attempts to criminalize nudity even when engaged in for the purpose of political advocacy, the lawsuit said.

If your politics involve you showing me your junk, I'm voting for the other guy.

i dunno - i think sarah palin could have gotten a few more votes that way

"If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way." - Oscar Wilde

0AfterRebates said:   "If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way." - Oscar Wilde
See, even the gay guy doesn't want to see your junk hanging out all over the place.

kamalktk said:   0AfterRebates said:   "If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way." - Oscar Wilde
See, even the gay guy doesn't want to see your junk hanging out all over the place.


Nor does Oscar Wilde.

I heard about this last week. I like the way it is now.....it's only illegal if lewd behavior is taking place. The new ban, if it happens, would have exceptions for the already existing nude beaches, plus for Bay to Breakers and The Folsom Street Fair. Realistically, it wouldn't change much. Of all the times I went into the city when I lived there, I never saw a single naked person outside of those three places anyway.

SecondGunman said:    Of all the times I went into the city when I lived there, I never saw a single naked person outside of those three places anyway.

I got jumped by a drunk, naked chick in San Francisco. So there.

It's just a ploy by the airlines to get more baggage fees! I usually only pack a smile.

morecowbell said:   i dunno - i think sarah palin could have gotten a few more votes that wayIt seem like it's always the ones you want to see naked aren't among the demonstrators.

If you're going... to san fran-cisco,
Be sure to wear only some flowers in you hair

ganda said:   SecondGunman said:    Of all the times I went into the city when I lived there, I never saw a single naked person outside of those three places anyway.

I got jumped by a drunk, naked chick in San Francisco. So there.


Are you complaining or bragging??

In my county nudity is against the law. Even in strip clubs. Even if a chick wants to flash you in a bar on mardi gras, illegal. It sucks. While I understand the desire to not see other dude's junk, look at the bigger picture here.

not that big of a picture here

kamalktk said:   0AfterRebates said:   "If man was meant to be nude, he would have been born that way." - Oscar WildeSee, even the gay guy doesn't want to see your junk hanging out all over the place.So it depends on size?


Click to Barf
Disclaimer
morecowbell said:   i dunno - i think sarah palin could have gotten a few more votes that way
And a few less for Nancy?

Just remember, hippie chicks don't shave. And they be hippies instead of models for a reason.


Julie, hippie chick of the Mod Squad
Disclaimer
BitemeIamtoxic said:   Just remember, hippie chicks don't shave. And they be hippies instead of models for a reason.Hippie chicks aren't necessarily bad:


It's getting hot in here.. so I'm gonna take off all my clothes.
Disclaimer

In general, people who want to walk around naked in public are not people most of us have any desire to see naked.

They were protesting this in the nude, both men & women. But even if it happens, fairs are exempt.

Supervisor Scott Wiener, who introduced the ordinance...

Too easy.

SchlingBlade said:   Supervisor Scott Wiener, who introduced the ordinance...

Too easy.


We've already learned: If you're a politician and your name is "wiener", avoid sex scandals.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014