Walmart Website Sloooooooow!

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
It took me nearly three days to checkout on the WalMart site between Friday and today I tried more than ten times and all I got was an "Updating" spinning logo until about 11:00 am this morning!

rdmcn said:   It took me nearly three days to checkout on the WalMart site between Friday and today I tried more than ten times and all I got was an "Updating" spinning logo until about 11:00 am this morning!
How did you go to the bathroom?

those were virtual women chatting in the virtual aisles, kids running loose were scrambling the bytes, The lady with the spandex was holding the ice cream door open and freezing the gijawatts, what more did you expect? they were trying to be true to the real B&M store.

At times it won't open! RESET!

wait'll you find out that you bought 16 ipads

rdmcn said:   It took me nearly three days to checkout on the WalMart site between Friday and today I tried more than ten times and all I got was an "Updating" spinning logo until about 11:00 am this morning!

that is faster than walking behind some families at that store

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014