• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
LIfehacker is running a poll of the top five deal sites. Right now SD is in the lead by 1,000 votes. Let's see if we can move up in the rankings (#4 right now with 129 votes...eek!).

http://lifehacker.com/5962699/five-best-deal-sites

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
quality vs quantity. SD may have quantity, but i come to FW for the hot girls. i mean quality

morecowbell said:   quality vs quantity. SD may have quantity, but i come to FW for the hot girls. i mean quality
And let's not forget FW's awesome mobile website. Ok, we're just here for the hawt girls. I hope that at some point that Beloit will get cell service, and then maybe in a few years they will get smartphones.

not to mention our free and democratic elections. thee don't have that over there! and the hawttest posters we can fit into these here tubes...

OK, I'll make this interesting, IF fatwallet wins, I'll shave my head except for a big FW Design on top and post a photo.

Public humiliation is something everyone at fatwallet can get behind, consider it payback for what some called an unfair win. Now is your chance at payback.

But it will take getting the vote OUT!

FrugalFreak said:   OK, I'll make this interesting, IF fatwallet wins, I'll shave my head except for a big FW Design on top and post a photo.

Public humiliation is something everyone at fatwallet can get behind, consider it payback for what some called an unfair win. Now is your chance at payback.

But it will take getting the vote OUT!

And dye it green and wear it with a ND jersey on the Alabama side of the bowl with a big touchdown Jesus sign, then I'll vote for FW and attend your funeral

EDIT: and the sign should have autographed pictures of Lou Holtz and Ty Willingham on it

"Thank you for voting!"
Fatwallet 6.73% (245 votes)
OP, this should be posted in deal discussion as well as every other forum allowed.
the vote count is crazy.

on the other hand, i've never heard of lifehacker, so big whoop.

I predict SD cb in 2013.

fw is behind "brad's deals" ?

really?

Just came to post this...
The vote count is wonky as hell.

Can we sticky this on the Hot deals forum?

mewhojen said:   fw is behind "brad's deals" ?

really?

That Brad guy must have a voting bot.

brad's deals are/is/whatever pumped by mypoints

morecowbell said:   brad's deals are/is/whatever pumped by mypointsThey probably have Boost!

Surely FW has the advantage over others in terms of cashbacks. You don't have to go visit other sites as FW is all in one.

I did steal this and put it up in HD, thanks OP!

just voted sd is pulling ahead by too much. thy got a bot voter i think.

The popular vote doesn't mean anything, it's the electoral college that matters. AND Karl Rove says FW is going to win in a landslide, so it's in the bag...

Well, FW makes more $$$, take that!

iamwildbill said:   LIfehacker is running a poll of the top five deal sites. Right now SD is in the lead by 1,000 votes. Let's see if we can move up in the rankings (#4 right now with 129 votes...eek!).

http://lifehacker.com/5962699/five-best-deal-sites

I LOVE FW.I voted for FW.I feel bad SD is getting more votes.Grrrr..

Since my IP address changes every time I boot up, I'll be voting daily.

can't believe fw is getting its butt kicked...

I VOTED!

unlike the election, THIS I believe in...

are we allowed to cheat? (like other sites that inflate their own numbers)

lordoffire said:   I VOTED!

unlike the election, THIS I believe in...

are we allowed to cheat? (like other sites that inflate their own numbers)
You could employ some voter suppression techniques.

Poll closed.

FatWallet moved to 2nd place (16.24%).

SD the winner with 49.5%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014