Hugs for Moonbeam

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
In case your not following the cat thread, Moonbeam lost another kitty yesterday. Tough to lose 2 furry friends so close together.
Sorry Moonbeam, don't even know what to say.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
RIP kitty

So sorry MB. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry to hear this. And thank you for the warning about fish cat food. I always feed the beef and poultry Fancy Feast because they smell better and thought I was being selfish.

I'm sorry

Where the Red Fern Grows..... I hated that movie. So sorry.

here's a hug
Disclaimer
Oh, moon...I'm so sorry.

Awwww so sorry {{{hugs}}}

no words for you except I'm sorry, so very sorry.
you did your very best

So sorry, Moonbeam.

So sorry moonbeam.
packratmarty said:   In case your not following the cat thread, Moonbeam lost another kitty yesterday. Tough to lose 2 furry friends so close together.
Sorry Moonbeam, don't even know what to say.

Condolences.

Sorry to hear bout your loss Moonbeam.

Thanks to all of you, especially Packratmarty. I'm touched by your kindness and concern.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014