Are you Happy?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
KayK said:   miserly said:   everyone chooses to be happy or not. i choose happy.So true. You can be happy with $10 in your pocket or sad with a million bucks. It's all relative.. and it's all on how you want yourself to be.
I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
That's a train.

the man who can sing when he hasn't got a thing is the king of the whole wide world - elvis

No. I'm very unhappy.

KayK said:   miserly said:   everyone chooses to be happy or not. i choose happy.So true. You can be happy with $10 in your pocket or sad with a million bucks. It's all relative.. and it's all on how you want yourself to be.
I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel no matter how bad the situation is.. and that's what makes me an overall happy person.

I would be very sad with only a million in my pocket so yes it is all relative. And I am one that believes money does not buy happiness, the drugs I'm on do that . But really what I believe is money buys security for my family and that makes me very happy

Grumpy. Yeah, I can identify with Grumpy.

Kandykornhead said:   KayK said:   miserly said:   everyone chooses to be happy or not. i choose happy.So true. You can be happy with $10 in your pocket or sad with a million bucks. It's all relative.. and it's all on how you want yourself to be.
I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
That's a train.

you made me happy(laugh).

when skies were gray?

Yes

Happier than Eddie Money owning a travel agency.

Deals make me happy. Rebates don't make me happy. And I have 2 to fill out, but they are decent deals without the rebate, so i went for it.

7/10

mapatsfan said:   Happier than Eddie Money owning a travel agency.

Or antelope with night vision goggles.

"Carl!"

or (not from the commercials) happier than a puppy with 2 peters

morecowbell said:   or (not from the commercials) happier than a puppy with 2 peters"because he can"

Everytime I save money, I'm happy. So, yes!

it does me, I enjoy getting a toy to tinker with at a better price. I've always enjoyed the thrill of the bargain hunt so looking for deals and discounts is fun not work. If it isn't fun to you, saving money isn't a priority to you.

Dealing, hunting and shopping make me quite happy. Its my "high". I can't get the same feeling if I'm paying full price. I also unfortunately really like "stuff". Got burned out on ebaying though and now stuff is taking over. Time to get back to it. I can't pass up sexy designer shoes for $3 or geeky vintage stuff.

no. not happy. not happy at all.

but, sometimes we have things happen in our lives that we know will be better for everyone involved in the long run... no matter much they hurt in the present.

and, no... I know it's totally not what this thread was about... but I dropped in and saw it... and felt like that's the only response I had.

joyrae said:   and, no... I know it's totally not what this thread was about... but I dropped in and saw it... and felt like that's the only response I had.

happiness is found under the mistletoe

Yes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014