pet peeves 15: quincinera

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Text Only
We had a new faculty member who insisted she wanted a Mac, and then had no idea how to use it. She also at one point evidently tried to plug 3 mice into it at one time. We finally ended up, per her request, replacing it with a PC. Which promptly got infected with a virus.

And now her department chair is complaining about the quality of service given to her department based on this person.

Darn robocalls, I finally got Ooma prime for my mom but she still gets at least one scam 'card service' call a day from different numbers. They just rotate through spoofed #.

Someone needs to snuff out these bastards, and yes, the crime deserves it.

Kandykornhead said:   What you need, Limo, is some good old fashioned hoorarium.
/gives kkh peck on the cheek
thanks for the chuckle!

Got some new tires. After I paid, noticed on the bill "lugnut missing".
Wth? It was only 2$ more. Had it done before driving home. (they should have just done it right in the first place)

it is cold enough that the passenger side door latch decided to freeze in the unlatched position. I got to strap my work lanyard through the handle and hold it shut as I drove my stick shift one handed home from dropping the boy off at highschool.

cold cold go away,
show up where the penguins play...

yay, verizon's website is slow and not intuitive at all

The garbage man didn't take the bag full of cat litter. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

got red without any explanation by someone without a single post on FW.

ZenNUTS said:   got red without any explanation by someone without a single post on FW.

Here, I have lots of posts! Let me know if that helps.

scrouds said:   ZenNUTS said:   got red without any explanation by someone without a single post on FW.

Here, I have lots of posts! Let me know if that helps.
sup, sunshine?

his post. oh...posts

forgot my music

Everyone at wotk is unhappy and fighting. Same old, same old.

chapped/cracked/peeling lips
owie

Anyone wanna adopt a 13-year old boy?

moonbeam said:   self righteous jackasses
yeah, I kinda thought that one might not exactly amuse you

i must have missed something. or several somethings thru the years

so my employer listed the wrong county for me even though i never made that mistake when I filled out my W2 forms. Do they have to reissue me a W2 for year 2012?

i have this friend who sets up times to call to discuss important things so I set aside that time for the calls
and probably at least half of the time, she does not make the call
then she calls at another time when I am engrossed in other things
really cranks me
but in many other ways she is a wonderful and generous friend
I am awaiting one such of these calls now
she is late!

♪call you on the telephone baby, give you a ring

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014