• 1 234513
  • Page
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm all out of ideas.

i haven't had an idea in years

We have a winner!

i want some ideas tonight

Remember everyone, "ideas" begins with "I", and then....yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this.


morecowbell said:   matt lasted 220 min

morecowbell said:   matt lasted 22 min

wow...the average is 3-13. He's been eating his Wheaties.

i read the title as "Insert white titties here"

SilverII said:   i read the title as "Insert white titties here"

pics please

I'm fricken exhausted and have to be at work at 4:30.

miserly said:   SilverII said:   i read the title as "Insert white titties here"pics pleaseToo late. Gave away the Barbie doll, but she would have been willing!

momgoingbroke said:   miserly said:   SilverII said:   i read the title as "Insert white titties here"pics pleaseToo late. Gave away the Barbie doll, but she would have been willing!

wahine1 said:   I'm all out of ideas. Well, 93 is a prime number, isn't it? Yeah, not much of an idea.

Was hoping to see "random" back in the title.

That was my random thought for the moment.


... (77.44kB)
Disclaimer
For those who prefer brunettes:

joyrae said:   momgoingbroke said:   miserly said:   SilverII said:   i read the title as "Insert white titties here"pics pleaseToo late. Gave away the Barbie doll, but she would have been willing!

Is there a tramp stamp on the back?

joyrae said:   ...who prefer brunettes:

<raises hand>

Dammit, I overcooked my sausage.

no pics! no pics!

it's a cook book! it's a cook book!

Anybody else here in the Fatwallet House of Representatives?

morecowbell said:   it's a cook book! it's a cook book!Excellent ending! Been watching Twilight Zone episodes on the PC through Amazon Prime since we signed up. Last night was Probe 7, where Richard Basehart is an astronaut stranded on a distant planet.

ok, one more cup of coffee and then i'll quit being so lazy

keep this thread going, I am at work and need to make it another hour. I was beyond death just before lunch, not sure how I am typing this

thanks JR and her band of slutty, nude Barbies wreaking havoc on the american workers and their productivity...

KayK said:   Anybody else here in the Fatwallet House of Representatives?

hope it comes with savings benefits and free hookers.

I got a catalog from work to choose a gift for working there 10 years. I think i've narrowed it down to either the electric smoker or the shopvac.

I picked a set of cutlery for my 5 year, mostly because all my teaspoons were dirty.

MadAnthony said:   I got a catalog from work to choose a gift for working there 10 years. I think i've narrowed it down to either the electric smoker or the shopvac.

I picked a set of cutlery for my 5 year, mostly because all my teaspoons were dirty.
Smoker. More fun than ShopVac.

Depends on the smoker. I got a brinkman for $20 from a garage sale and its worth about as much. I was able to stuff the gaps with aluminium foil and get the temp up to 250 inside, but with almost no air I didn't get nearly as much smoke as I wanted.

I've been reading online, people just junk the electric and go with a fire on the bottom.

At work, in training, took a test on stuff I already know so now I'm screwin around on FW. :-P

Fock, this is hard!

mapatsfan said:   morecowbell said:   it's a cook book! it's a cook book!Excellent ending! Been watching Twilight Zone episodes on the PC through Amazon Prime since we signed up. Last night was Probe 7, where Richard Basehart is an astronaut stranded on a distant planet.my favorite one was The Lonely. "Hello, my name's Alicia. What's your name?" I have no idea why I remember that line?

MadAnthony said:   I got a catalog from work to choose a gift for working there 10 years. I think i've narrowed it down to either the electric smoker or the shopvac.

I picked a set of cutlery for my 5 year, mostly because all my teaspoons were dirty.


congrats

joyrae's barbie photos remind me of true tv today...the brunette in the blonde pose...lovely HLN on a weekday afternoon.
murder, death, forensics, and truetv's "in session" goes off the air at 2pm, so the rest of the court day is on HLN..with too much opinion, yada, yada.

Hmmm... get to cover my bosses vacation. Should be interesting. Last time she went, 2 people quit and lots of drama went down. This year she is paranoid and trying to avoid a repeat.


Food (324.94kB)
Disclaimer
Food I made for wife yesterday.

Left is poppadoms and Malaysian Parathas
Top right is potatoes cooked with a bunch of spices
Bottom right is rice with carrots and peanuts.

I'll try to find the recipe for the potatoes and rice when I get a chance.

I didn't know they had piranhas in Malaysia.

scrouds said:   Depends on the smoker. I got a brinkman for $20 from a garage sale and its worth about as much. I was able to stuff the gaps with aluminium foil and get the temp up to 250 inside, but with almost no air I didn't get nearly as much smoke as I wanted.

I've been reading online, people just junk the electric and go with a fire on the bottom.

scrouds is a closet Brit?

Very glad to see someone with grande cajones is leading our country. You turn, NRA. You too, Congress.

KayK said:   Very glad to see someone with grande cajones is leading our country. You turn, NRA. You too, Congress.i'm gonna go ahead and disagree about the size of the cajones. without being snide or too offensive, i disagree to a great amount

Skipping 460 Messages...
mewhojen said:   KayK said:   KayK said:   Woo.. I find out today in about 2-3 hours how much bonus I will get this year.1.43 times monthly salary. That sucks. (Highest has been 2.4x.. last year was 1.9x.) you COMPLAIN about a bonus? UGH.Yeah.. I guess I shouldnt complain.
Mostly people do though here.. because everyone gets a bonus.. unless for some reason your boss absolutely hates you.
My manager will get 2.86 (double of 1.43) times her monthly salary as bonus.. which is a nice chunk of change.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014