• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
The B-2 stealth bombers out of Whiteman use KC for low-level urban bombing practice. They're stealthy but certainly not quiet. They also do flyovers at Arrowhead Stadium for Chiefs home games and I'm right on the flight path. Pretty cool, actually.

Or the Buzzcocks

Oh, and armed Apaches are a pretty common site around here, too. Last summer they were practicing wasting an airport in Lee's Summit, a close by suburb. I was working out there and driving down I-470 when it came roaring over the highway at about 20 feet AGL. Awesome and startling at the same time.

idohair said:   Or the Buzzcocks

If you like music and comedy and don't mind using the internets to get foreign television, check out Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014