Cheating question

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is sleeping on the same bed considered cheating?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Yes, bail now.
If it's you you're talking about then you're in a world of shit when/if she finds out.

cheating at checkers? cheating death? cheating on your taxes?

Insufficient data, please upload pics, then submit for reprocessing.

Yes because the genitals are still lined up.

qcumber98 said:   Yes because the genitals are still lined up.
What about head to toe?

BrianGa said:   qcumber98 said:   Yes because the genitals are still lined up.
What about head to toe?

MajorDarkside said: You rang?

Just sleeping? Right.

LvBrknHrt said:   Is sleeping on the same bed considered cheating?

I usually sleep on the same bed each night and I don't consider it cheating. I consider it sleeping.

If sleeping in my bed a cheater makes, my cat is totally cheating. On whom or what, i don't know.

depends:
females, yes. males, no.

BrianGa said:   qcumber98 said:   Yes because the genitals are still lined up.
What about head to toe?

Camel toe?

You stick the thingamajig in the whohah.

Depends where you and the other parties draw the line. I had a friend who it was ok to have sex with someone else, just no kissing. Id say kissing and anything more is cheating, but talking, even a hug is ok. Sleeping in the same bed...not ok. If there's no threat to the other, messing around with someone of the same sex would be ok. Not saying im for or against that, but I've known a couple people where that worked for them so...

Depends on the intent of both parties involved. Friends just falling asleep, no biggie.

I'm pretty sure all of the men I've been in serious relationships with would take issue with me lying down on the same bed as a male friend... let alone falling asleep beside them.

I usually take this approach:

1. Do I think it's wrong?
2. Does the other person think it's wrong?
3. Did I do it even knowing the other person wouldn't approve?
4. Is it something I'd feel compelled to lie about because of how my partner would react?

If any of these, I just wouldn't put myself in that position. Why sleep next to someone if I can take a chair, couch, sleep somewhere else? If I know the person I love would be hurt/confused/upset by it... why would I? If I don't take their feelings into consideration, then maybe I'm with the wrong person...

LvBrknHrt said:   Is sleeping on the same bed considered cheating?

I've been sleeping on the same bed for 10+ years and I've never been accused of cheating.

LongDongSilver said:   LvBrknHrt said:   Is sleeping on the same bed considered cheating?I've been sleeping on the same bed for 10+ years and I've never been accused of cheating.You're that good?

If you're in a relationship and she spends one or two weekends every month sleeping in the same bed with her male friend, then that's a problem. If she then tells you she has feelings for her male friend but they've never had sex and she won't stop seeing him, then it's like cheating with the added bonus of throwing it in your face.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014