• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Just opened it for 2 weeks but no receipt. Can I return this to Best Buy or Staples or Any other retailer. I will have them credit it to my discover card (if possible) and re-buy this from Microsoft store since it's offering the Keyboard/cover for free.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
You won something, then opened it and used it for two weeks, now you want to return it to a store for credit? Are you kidding??

dorandoran said:   Just opened it for 2 weeks but no receipt. Can I return this to Best Buy or Staples or Any other retailer. I will have them credit it to my discover card (if possible) and re-buy this from Microsoft store since it's offering the Keyboard/cover for free.No

You can likely get store credit, but I doubt anyone will credit your card without a receipt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014