• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have fond memories of stocking up the freezer with the el cheapo Marquez Burritos. I think they came in color coded wrappers. There was a chili dog one, a fiery red one, a yellow one that was cheese, a green one - I think that was it. Anyway, there was a good selection, and they were 3 for a dollar.

I'm thinking that I got these at Aldi's for many years.

I went there yesterday, thinking that I would stock up, but they no longer had them. Instead, they have a "one style fits all" burrito now called Casa Mamita. It doesn't taste that bad, but I miss having a variety of flavors to choose from as the mood strikes me. I especially miss the Marquez chili dog burritos. Evidently Casa Mamita is Aldi's new store brand.

I did several searches online, but all I could find referring to Marquez were two sources:

1) numerous calorie tables

&

2) http://www.soulcrafts.com/burrito.html

Does anyone out there happen to know who manufactures the Marquez brand of burritos? I would really like to get on their website and find out if there are still any grocery stores in the area that carry them. I miss having a variety to choose from.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I'm pretty sure I see them in Krogers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014