officemax coupon policy

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I picked up a seagate 500 gb hard drive this week on sale for 109.99 and they refused my 15 off 100 and a 10 of 50, I also turned in 5 empty inks and they gave me that credit.

When I asked why the clerk why he told me that they do not accept coupons for sale items. And I replyed since when and he was like always. So I ended up taking the drive for 74.99. When I returned home I emailed this to Officemax;

I was at your North Dartmouth ,ma store today buying an advertised sale item (seagate 500gb hard drive) . Upon checking out I was informed that I would not be able to use my Maxperks coupon because it can not be combined with other offers (sale items). Is this your policy now ? If so then I assume you will be losing a lot of sales because your prices are not good enough to justify buying without incentives. Funny thing is your competetors not only condone this practice but encourage it

and thier reply was;

We do apologize, but we are unable honor the coupon. Unfortunately coupon offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.

OfficeMax thanks you for the opportunity of servicing your future business and personal supply needs. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing OfficeMax!

Sincerely,

Novella

OfficeMax

Customer Service - Email Support - Mentor, OH

877-OfficeMax

Has anyone else ran into this ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014