• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is it pretty much a given that nothing removes skid marks?

I've tried, soaking, pretreating, bleach, nothing seems to get set in poop stains out.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
wiping your ass prevents skid marks.

I think you should try potty training yourself. The rest will take care of itself no?

Crotchety said: Is it pretty much a given that nothing removes skid marks?

I've tried, soaking, pretreating, bleach, nothing seems to get set in poop stains out.

Buy brown underwear. Problem solved.

BTW, disgusting topic.

Let's assume we're not talking about me here. let's use a 10 year old as an example.

bigmama3 said: wiping your ass prevents skid marks.
Yes, but sometimes Crotchety needs to poop when his mother is not around to wipe for him.

turtlebug said: Crotchety said: Is it pretty much a given that nothing removes skid marks?

Buy brown underwear. Problem solved.

BTW, disgusting topic.

Life is full of surprises.

teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

if you don't know how to do that, then wipe it yourself.

MechanicalMan said: bigmama3 said: wiping your ass prevents skid marks.
Yes, but sometimes Crotchety needs to poop when his mother is not around to wipe for him.

Please, stay on topic!

bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

OK, great. Lets assume for a moment that a "perfect wipe" doesn't occur. How do you get the stain out?

Crotchety said: bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

OK, great. Lets assume for a moment that a "perfect wipe" doesn't occur. How do you get the stain out?
you throw them in the garbage can and as soon as the trash is emptied, the stain goes too.

pecanpie said: Crotchety said: bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

you throw them in the garbage can and as soon as the trash is emptied, the stain goes too.

You know what, I know a guy who does that when he travels. He said it cost more to wash the underwear than it does to just throw them away!

Crotchety said: pecanpie said: Crotchety said: bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

You know what, I know a guy who does that when he travels. He said it cost more to wash the underwear than it does to just throw them away!

I can not imagine having such a conversation with anyone, EVER. But...you have just answered your own question then.

bruggs said: Crotchety said: pecanpie said: Crotchety said: bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

I can not imagine having such a conversation with anyone, EVER. But...you have just answered your own question then.

I guess single people think differently than families, this is a real life situation. Like it or not, it happens. And yes, throwing them away ALWAYS works, but is there anyway to save them?

Crotchety said: Let's assume we're not talking about me here. let's use a 10 year old as an example.
Same difference.

Crotchety said: bruggs said: Crotchety said: pecanpie said: Crotchety said: bigmama3 said: teach your child to wipe his/her ass.

My child is now 20,I don't recall if we ever had this problem. My only suggestion is that if you can't get this person to clean properly, buy dark colors.

I guess single people think differently than families, this is a real life situation. Like it or not, it happens. And yes, throwing them away ALWAYS works, but is there anyway to save them?

More fiber in your diet.

Crotchety said: I guess single people think differently than families, this is a real life situation. Like it or not, it happens. And yes, throwing them away ALWAYS works, but is there anyway to save them?i'm not single, but i'd throw them away too.

luckily, my kids know how to wipe their asses so i don't need to save them. you need to PREVENT it from happening in the first place. so have some more lessons with your child. for whatever reason they didn't get it the first time and there is nothing nastier than an adult who has shit stains in their underwear.

bigmama3 said: Crotchety said: so have some more lessons with your child. for whatever reason they didn't get it the first time and there is nothing nastier than an adult who has shit stains in their underwear.

Crotchety is talking about himself.

Maybe you should stick a napkin between your ass cheeks.

maybe he should just wipe his ass.

bigmama3 said: maybe he should just wipe his ass.

peanut butter!

mudley said: peanut butter!

or maybe OxyClean

Buy new underwear, preferably in a dark color so that the stains don't show??? Mary Ellen's makes a pretreater that removes stains that even regular chlorine bleach won't remove. But you need to keep the treated articles separate from anything colored, because it will leech color from anything it touches. And if you don't follow the instructions, and leave it on too long, it will literally eat the fabric due to it's causticity.

FWOT: your substitute for Dear Abby, Miss Manners and Ask Mary Ellen when you need quick answers to all those pressing problems that you have just got to make public via the intrawebs; be it life and relationship troubles, manners and etiquette or common household questions.

Pyeed because I spelled 'etiquette' wrong.

Use more than one square of toliet paper next time!

Crotchety said: Is it pretty much a given that nothing removes skid marks?

Surprised a buttwipe like you has that problem?
Or is it cause it's so stretched out the crap just falls out?

scott1961 said: Crotchety said: Is it pretty much a given that nothing removes skid marks?

Surprised a buttwipe like you has that problem?
Or is it cause it's so stretched out the crap just falls out?

Unlike you, it's only used as an exit.

You really need to go in and get that peppermint enema ASAP, the doctor said there's a good chance you'll only be a dick 85-95 % of the time afterwards.

Crotchety said:

You really need to go in and get that peppermint enema ASAP, the doctor said there's a good chance you'll only be a dick 85-95 % of the time afterwards.

No need for an enema, Drink a huge glass of Metamucil every morning so start the day off right. No matter what I will be a dick to you 100% of the time, Kind of dumb of me because thats exactly what you're looking for, Typical troll

Crotchety said: MechanicalMan said: bigmama3 said: wiping your ass prevents skid marks.Yes, but sometimes Crotchety needs to poop when his mother is not around to wipe for him.Please, stay on topic!So you can come in here day after day and screw around with any topic you choose but then when you have a "real" situation, people are supposed to stay on topic? Right.
How serious do you think people are going to be when the subject is crappy pants??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014