Men's 100% cotton white boxer shorts

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
rated:
Where can I find them? Everything seems to be 55/45 cotton/polyester blend. I did find one brand at Freshpair.com but $22.00 for one pair???

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Calvin Klein makes them. Goes onsale all the time.

Thanks timothy, I'll check that out.

Thanks TM1, but he doesn't want boxer briefs, just regular boxer shorts.

I'll keep looking, but I'm getting tired of looking at men with plumber's helpers stuffed in their undies.

Jockey has them for $15.00 each

Thanks JG. They are out of stock in white in Mr. HorB's size.

HorB said: Thanks timothy, I'll check that out.

I'll keep looking, but I'm getting tired of looking at men with plumber's helpers stuffed in their undies.

Jockey® Cotton/Polyester Boxer - Multi-Pack

Original $24.00; Now $17.99
Men's boxers feature a fuller fit with longer inseams. 3-piece back for no-bind comfort. Easy care 55% cotton/45% polyester. Regular sizes sold in pkg. of 3; Big sizes in pkg. of 2. Washable. Men's cotton/polyester boxer is imported.

FREE SHIP w/ $25 minimum code is 46GIFT

HorB said: Thanks JG. They are out of stock in white in Mr. HorB's size.

Ok, try Nordstrom's at $16.00 each in ORGANIC cotton

pecanpie said: HorB said: Thanks timothy, I'll check that out.

Men's boxers feature a fuller fit with longer inseams. 3-piece back for no-bind comfort. Easy care 55% cotton/45% polyester. Regular sizes sold in pkg. of 3; Big sizes in pkg. of 2. Washable. Men's cotton/polyester boxer is imported.

Those have yucky polyester, she's looking for 100% cotton.

JerseyGirl007 said: HorB said: Thanks JG. They are out of stock in white in Mr. HorB's size.

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Check the drop down box - no 36

JerseyGirl007 said: pecanpie said: HorB said: Thanks timothy, I'll check that out.

Those have yucky polyester, she's looking for 100% cotton.

LOL, i misread her orig post. i thought she was looking for 55/45. they were hard for me to find.

HorB said: JerseyGirl007 said: HorB said: Thanks JG. They are out of stock in white in Mr. HorB's size.

It's a conspiracy I tell you! Check the drop down box - no 36

I swear there's a run on mens 100% cotton white boxers. What is going on in the world?? I just checked Amazon and they only have size small.

Sierra Trading Post SOLD OUT in Mens Medium (34-36)

This is getting weird..

JCPenney Stafford Essentials Woven Cotton Boxer - 3 Pack $14.99

If they don't *have* to be white, then check your local Target store, the Merona brand is 100% cotton and they are very nice, finely knit cotton IMO.

mom2jel said: JCPenney Stafford Essentials Woven Cotton Boxer - 3 Pack $14.99

If they don't *have* to be white, then check your local Target store, the Merona brand is 100% cotton and they are very nice, finely knit cotton IMO.

Yeah, white can leave, uhhhh, streaks. Not that it has ever happened to me before.

pecanpie said: macy's has calvin klein 2 for $29.50

or these CK for $17.50

great, both of those are in stock.

usually can't link to dillards, but search for "Daniel Cremieux Woven Solid Boxers 2-Pack"

pecanpie said: usually can't link to dillards, but search for "Daniel Cremieux Woven Solid Boxers 2-Pack"

Thanks for all the help everyone. I'm going to order from Dillards.

(private message to db - everyone else look away: That's why the good lord invented bleach.)

edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Put them in my cart, went to check out, found they were out of stock.

The search continues.

HorB, the Stafford ones I linked to above at JCP are 100% cotton, white and size 36 is in stock.

WalMart has 6-packs of fruit of the loom for $19.94. Text but, they aren't white.

crap, can't get it to link for some reason.

mom2jel said: HorB, the Stafford ones I linked to above at JCP are 100% cotton, white and size 36 is in stock.

Thanks. I may order a package, but one of the reviews scared me off.

The Stafford brand at JCPenney used to be great, but a few years ago it became terrible.
I have been buying from Jockey.com for a while. Their regular prices are pretty high, but
they have lots of sales and free shipping promos. They have a couple of styles in white 100%
cotton.

Calvin Klein 100% cotton, but slim fit, and with one button fly. $13.13 closeout. I've ordered from that vendor several times. Quick shipping and professional customer service when you e-mail them.

Pyeed: Oh crap. I didn't realize that it wasn't white.

White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type.

SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/

mewhojen said: SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/*forces mewhojen to look at this picture*

This is the one I get. Unfortunately, I don't have that body.

Brooks Brothers has oxford or broadcloth on sale, 3/$54. Their undies are nice.

link

SleazyBastard said: mewhojen said: SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/*forces mewhojen to look at this picture*

This is the one I get. Unfortunately, I don't have that body.
Lemme guess - you wrote the Alan review? I love the 'when someone is pulling off your pants' remark. Dream on, Alan!

Hope springs eternal?

kirbydog said: Brooks Brothers has oxford or broadcloth on sale, 3/$54. Their undies are nice.

link

Thanks. I guess I've been living in underwear dreamland. I feel like I'm spending a fortune when I spend 3 for $25 for mine. Mr. HorB must never know how much I'm going to have to spend on his new undies. (sorry richfish, but it has to be that way)

HorB said: kirbydog said: Brooks Brothers has oxford or broadcloth on sale, 3/$54. Their undies are nice.

link

Thanks. I guess I've been living in underwear dreamland. I feel like I'm spending a fortune when I spend 3 for $25 for mine. Mr. HorB must never know how much I'm going to have to spend on his new undies. (sorry richfish, but it has to be that way)

Maybe you can find an old flour sack and cut leg holes in them, and use the pre-existing drawstring.

mewhojen said: SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/i thought you were playing with the zoom function...

bigmama3 said: mewhojen said: SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/i thought you were playing with the zoom function...

/sings/

Come on and Zoom Zoom Zoom a Zoom........

HorB said: kirbydog said: Brooks Brothers has oxford or broadcloth on sale, 3/$54. Their undies are nice.

link

I wait until the Macy's additional percentage off clearance and usually pay 99 cents for undies. Wheeeeeeeeee! I have an impressive collection. Just ask Sleazy Bastard, he'll attest.

shopliftinginva said: bigmama3 said: mewhojen said: SleazyBastard said: White, 100% cotton, button fly, on sale for $14.83. Same vendor, but this one also looks like a snug-fit type. that pix just made my day /blushes & runs from thread/i thought you were playing with the zoom function...

/sings/

Come on and Zoom Zoom Zoom a Zoom........

Pardon me miss, but your age is showing. *runs*

kirbydog said: HorB said: kirbydog said: Brooks Brothers has oxford or broadcloth on sale, 3/$54. Their undies are nice.

link

I wait until the Macy's additional percentage off clearance and usually pay 99 cents for undies. Wheeeeeeeeee! I have an impressive collection. Just ask Sleazy Bastard, he'll attest.
Yeah, I snuck into her underwear drawer when she wasn't home and took a big sniff.

Skipping 8 Messages...
HorB said: Success! Macy's had Alfani brand in a 2 pack for $11.98 and they had 2 packages left in size 36.

Thanks to all who took an interest in Mr. HorB's underwear.

Pics?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014