• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
http://bestsantasletter.com/

A FREE service for parents around the world!

Reinforce your child's belief in Santa Claus this Christmas!

Watch the excitement on your child's face when the letter from Santa Claus arrives. Help your child read it and watch his reaction when he realizes Santa knows his name, age, hometown, biggest achievement, desired present and best friend's name. Let him hold and open the envelope stamped by Santa himself!

Light up their faces in a few easy steps with free personalized letters, certificates and envelopes from Santa Claus.

More than one child in the household? No problem! We have many unique printable letters from Santa, written by Santa himself, and many letter templates to choose from.

Do you want to send the letter by regular mail? No problem! You can specify this while creating the envelope.

Do you want to send the letter by email? No problem! Our letters, certificates are created as PDF files. Just attach them to your email.

You can also send a free personalized certificate or letter from Santa to parents, grandparents, relatives and friends! You will put a big smile on their faces. Check out Santa's "Good List" and "Naughty List" Certificates!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I printed letters and certificates for my kids. Outstanding quality!

Fun and Fast. Can do PDF and email.

Thank you!
My youngest son at age 8 was starting to question if Santa is real. I did this letter from Santa last night, rolled it up and stuck it in his stocking. This morning I was woken up by DS all excited that he got a letter from Santa

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014