Swag Bucks

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How come there is not a single post about SwagBucks?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Member Summary
TAKE YOUR REFERRALS ELSEWHERE

Possible answers:
1) What deal is there? Maybe Fatwalleteers feel there is no deal to be had.

2) It is a ripoff. Please note, I know nothing of Swagbucks, and I know nothing of them being anything of a scam... The nice OP asked a question, and I am simply offering *possible* reasons.

3) It is a great deal but new to everybody at Fatwallet. Please note, I know nothing of Swagbucks, and I know nothing of them being a great deal... The nice OP asked a question, and I am simply offering *possible* reasons.

4) Lack of information. Rather than folks giving useful information about the site, they give these cryptic BS entries that read suspiciously like astroturf or bogus viral marketing. Now, if somebody happened to have any real information - you know, USEFUL stuff? - about SwagBucks, maybe they would be so kind as to post that info for the rest of us.

First thing I typed in got my $2.oo more...."chargers"

THIS IS A REFERRAL SITE.

it would be a referral if i post the link with my referral number but i did not. Just for people to be aware of the free
search/collect point site.

is a scam

Swagbucks is GREAT.

So far I have receved (and spent) $15.00 at Amazon.com

packer2 said: Swagbucks is GREAT.

sure ya have

packer2 said: Swagbucks is GREAT.

Me too. About to get another $5 GC

swagbucks has been fine for me too, its definitely not a scam

not a scam- I've used both mysearchbonus.com and swagbucks.com- swagbucks is definitely better and I have gotten Amazon.com gift certificates already. The search engine is pretty good as well.

SwagBucks are actually pretty cool-- you can get free stuff-- I've gotten a couple of starbuck gift cards just for using the search feature. I think you guys are kind of hard on the prson that posted this and turned you on to this cool site. There are lots of things you can get-- they have sports stuff, music stuff, plenty of gift cards. I have enough swag bucks to get a Macys gift card and it hasn't cost me a dime-- I just use their tool bar to do my searches. You really should check it out. The original poster isn't benefiting from this. I don't know how to make to help make this "green", but it should be green. Anyway-- thank you to all the posters on this site--you're all awesome! The search engine is Google.. probably what you use anyway. So you skeptics are missing out.
Definately not a scam. I do my seaerches with KISS-- but there are sports teams, other bands, or just use the generic swagsearch.. that was mentioned previously.

new cod: Surprise

kyrkyl said: new cod: Surprise

i prefer salmon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014