• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
From what ive seen online, albertsons sells it in plastic tubs with their dips in the dairy section. We dont have this store in ohio and i really want some of this stuff; ive heard california and nevada stores have this, in particular las vegas store on W. Charleston street and a number of the San Diego stores.

I post about once every 12 months about this (as HorB is well aware lol) in the hopes that someone will actually come across this stuff. If anyone does find it, please let me know and I will be glad to pay for the product, the shipping, and your time spent helping out.

Thanks from a relocated Californian now in Ohio suffering 15-year withdrawals from Wienerschnitzel! LOL

So funny! I read the thread title and remembered there was some guy who was looking to buy a vat of sauce about a year ago. But didn't remember that it was you.

I thought Albertson's had left CA and they were all Lucky stores now? At least the ones around here all converted back to Lucky (Northern CA).

Best of luck!

I'll look for it for you. I haven't seen it yet, but I wasn't looking before.

I'll be in Santa Monica next weekend. There are several Albertson's there so I will check it out.

Thanks you guys! And I tried to make my own already; came out nowhere near resembling the real thing lol

I also posted to Want it Now on eBay just in case you all come up empty lol

I'll keep an eye out...

What is this, the Fellowship of the Wienerschnitzel?

They have Albertoson's all over the place down here (three where I live). I'll have to take-a-look-see.

mcwhitman said: make ur own :)Wow, that's just like the sauce they put on New York System hot weiners. Those are smallish weiners sold for decades in Rhode Island "New York System" restaurants. No idea why they're called New York System; maybe they resemble Coney Island dogs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014