Amazon emailed me - Too Many returns!

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
ANyone run into the issue of too many returns from Amazon and the threat to close your account? I received an email from the asking if there is anything "we can do to make your shopping experience more better" "we will evaluate to see if your account must be closed"

WELL SORRY, If I return shoes because they don't fit, or buy 2 Bluetooth headphones and find one fits better than the other, or a defective power module, or a laptop that was crummy in performance.....

Anyone run into the return policy issue and have your account closed?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
ProfessorKev said: ANyone run into the issue of too many returns from Amazon and the threat to close your account? I received an email from the asking if there is anything "we can do to make your shopping experience more better" "we will evaluate to see if your account must be closed"

WELL SORRY, If I return shoes because they don't fit, or buy 2 Bluetooth headphones and find one fits better than the other, or a defective power module, or a laptop that was crummy in performance.....

No. I'm a perfect customer. I've been shopping at Amazon since they opened and I don't believe I ever returned anything.

One of those reasons seems valid. The others are sketchy.

THen I'd better get out of the mentality "Oh I can always return it" I do Like shopping at Amazon, especially with the free shipping!

"more better"???

Did you get free return shipping for the shoes that didn't fit? They didn't let me do that.

The laptop was your fault, you could have researched it better. If I can take a week to select each individual component for a new computer I'm building, you can find reviews and specs on a prebuilt one.

ProfessorKev said: ANyone run into the issue of too many returns from Amazon and the threat to close your account? I received an email from the asking if there is anything "we can do to make your shopping experience more better" "we will evaluate to see if your account must be closed"

Test and evaluate in-store THEN buy on Amazon. Wal-marts returns are easier with receipt.

I will point out though, Amazon descriptions are sometimes wrong & lacking info needed.

I return about 90% of all my Amazon purchases... to Veggie.

dkong said: Did you get free return shipping for the shoes that didn't fit? They didn't let me do that.I had to search my whole house and ask strangers on the internet for objects that I could stuff into my shoes.

qcumber98 said: I return about 90% of all my Amazon purchases... to Veggie.

the only problem i've had is w/ lawsuits from the children's parents at halloween. /shrugs/

ive only returned an item to Amazon one time, but that was almost 5 years ago

i wan to return the stocks i bought for full price....

has anyone ever returned anything to Amazon that was part of a promotion, like $10 off if you buy $39 worth of whatever products? how do they credit back for that if you only return 1 item? TIA.

dkong said: "more better"???Mo bettah is more better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014