• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Does anyone know if Lands End gift cards can be used at a Sears Auto Center store?

Various web sites say that Lands End cards can be used at Sears stores, but has anyone used one at an Auto store?

I'm looking to use TY points to get Lands End gift cards, to use for auto service.

Thanks!

What did Sears Auto Center say when you called?

qcumber98 said: What did Sears Auto Center say when you called?They suggested that I post on FWOT.

BrianGa said: qcumber98 said: What did Sears Auto Center say when you called?They suggested that I post on FWOT.Well you did the right thing.

Well, I just called and they said that they don't. But I'm hoping that they actually do and the CSR is unaware.

"You can use the plastic Gift Card for purchases at LandsEnd.com, with a phone order, and in Lands' End®, Sears® and Kmart® retail stores. The E-Gift Card may be used the same as a plastic gift card (please present a printed version for purchases at Lands’ End®, Sears®, and Kmart® retail stores). "

Is Sears Auto a "Sears retail store"?

Yes, isn't that weird? I didn't think the stores would accept it for anything but Lands' End merch (and it does state that on the main gift card page of the website!).

Hmmmm I guess you can print that out and take it up to Sears Auto. Report back, I want to know if you get away with it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014